CONTEST REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN. PLAY EACH WEEK FOR YOUR CHANCE AT OUR $10,000 WEEKLY PRIZE.
WEEKLY & SEASON STANDINGS:
Returning for the 2017 pro football season is the popular Pro Pick’em Football contest with $300,000 in CASH prizes! Each entry into the Pro Pick’em Football contest costs $25, and up to 15 entries are allowed per customer. Purchase four entries and get one free entry. Each week, players will pick the winner of all Sunday and Monday pro football games, with a $10,000 weekly cash prize paid to the entry with the most winners. The entry with the most winners at season’s end will collect a $20,000 cash prize plus finish with 200 season wins or more to receive a $100,000 cash bonus! Registration for the Pro Pick’em Football contest begin Saturday, July 1, 2017 at any Full-Service William Hill Sports Book. The Pro Pick’em Football contest begins on Sunday, September 10, 2017 and lasts through the December 31, 2017 regular season conclusion. Contest selections can be made at any Full-Service William Hill Sports Book or on the William Hill Sports Betting Kiosk.
Contest runs Sunday, September 10, 2017 – Sunday, December 31, 2017
Registration starts Saturday, July 1, 2017.
CONTEST ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BETWEEN 9:00AM & 1:00PM ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2017
Just pick winners – No point spreads
$25 season entry fee – 17 weeks
$300,000 in cash prizes!
Win the Grand Prize plus pick 200 winners or more to receive a $100,000 bonus!
- There is a $25 fee per entry. Contestants who purchase four (4) entries will receive one (1) additional free entry. Maximum of one (1) additional free entry per person. Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable. Contestants must be at least 21 years of age at date of entry. Contestants must present a valid photo I.D. and must have a William Hill Rewards Club Account or have a William Hill Wagering Account to enter the contest. Membership is free.
- Accounts must be in good standing to enter the contest and for the duration of the contest to be eligible for any prizes.
- There is a maximum of 15 entries allowed per person. Purchasing more than 15 entries will result in disqualification from the contest.
- William Hill reserves the right to award free promotional entries. Maximum one free entry coupon or buy four get one free entry per person. Free entry counts towards the 15 entry maximum.
- Members will be able to purchase late entries for a $25 fee per entry. Late entries will count towards the 15 entry maximum.
- Weekly selections must be submitted to any William Hill Race & Sports Book or entered through a William Hill Sports Book Kiosk before the start of the first game on Sunday every week of play.
- The contest involves selecting the Sunday and Monday Pro Football games during all 17 weeks of the regular season. 15 selections are required each week from the contest card. “Totals” will be added to bring the total number of selections to 15 during weeks where there are not 15 games on Sunday and Monday.
- Games must be played on the date originally scheduled or by the following day. In the event a game is postponed/canceled beyond the following day, the game will be declared no action and will not count towards weekly or season standings.
- Tickets generated from the wagering system are used to determine winners and losers. Check your ticket before leaving the window or kiosk. Once selections have been submitted and the contestant leaves the window or kiosk, tickets cannot be changed or voided. Any entry submitted with the wrong contestant number is disqualified for that week and is awarded zero wins for that week. It is the sole responsibility of the contestant to provide and maintain their contestant number.
- In the event more than $200,000 in entry fees are collected, all money collected from additional entry fees will be added to the Season Grand Prize total.
- In the event of a tie for a Weekly Prize, tied contestants will equally split only the prize for that place. For example, if four (4) contestants tie for most winners then those contestants will all share equally in the 1st Place prize for that week.
- In the event of a tie for any of the Season Prizes or Bonus Prize, total for those prizes will be split equally among all tied contestants. For example, (i) if two contestants tie for the Grand Prize, then the Grand Prize and 2nd Prize will be equally split between the two contestants and the person(s) with the next most correct selections will be paid 3rd Place Prize or (ii) if three or more contestants tie for the Grand Prize, then the Grand Prize, 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize will be equally split among the winning contestants.
- Prize payouts will be made available 48 hours after official results have been posted each week.
- Full standings will be updated and displayed each week at www.williamhill.us.
- Winning tickets are non-transferable. A valid photo I.D. must be presented in person to claim prizes.
- All prizes must be redeemed by February 28, 2018. No exceptions, unless otherwise stated in these rules. Uncollected prizes are void and become property of William Hill.
- Winners will be subject to IRS reporting of winnings based on applicable laws and IRS regulations. Contestants who refuse to provide their tax identification number when required will not be allowed to collect their winnings.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill management in a manner deemed by them to be fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the patron is not satisfied with the result of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- William Hill management reserves all rights, including the right to make changes to the contest rules and format or cancel the contest at any time.
- All William Hill House Rules and Regulations apply to the contest unless otherwise noted, which are available at williamhill.us, any Full-Service William Hill Sports Book, or on the William Hill Sports Betting Kiosk.
- Employees of William Hill and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in the contest.
- All winners grant William Hill the right to take and utilize all photographs taken of them and to use their name in connection with the contest for any publicity, promotional or advertising purposes in any media without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. Winners release William Hill, its employees and officers of any liability in connection with such use.
- For questions or any other information regarding the contest, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.