Returning for the 2021 Pro Football season is the popular Pro Pick’em Football contest with $1,210,000 in CASH prizes!
Each entry into the Pro Pick’em Football contest costs $25, and up to 15 entries are allowed per customer.
Purchase four entries and get one free entry. Each week, players will pick the winner of all Sunday and Monday Pro Football games, with a $10,000 weekly cash prize paid to the entry with the most winners. The entry with the most winners at season’s end will collect a $20,000 cash prize plus if the Grand Prize winner finishes with 215 season wins or more over the total 18 weeks they would receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus!*
Registration for the Pro Pick’em Football contest begins Thursday, July 15, 2021 at any participating Full-Service Sportsbook in Nevada. The Pro Pick’em Football contest begins on Sunday, September 12, 2021 (Subject to change) and lasts through the January 9, 2022 regular season conclusion. Contest selections can be made at any participating Full-Service Sportsbook in Nevada or on a participating Nevada Sports Betting Kiosk. Only valid in the state of Nevada.
Contest runs Week 1 of the 2021- 22 Pro Football Regular Season through Week 18 of the 2021- 22 Pro Football Regular Season
Registration starts Thursday, July 15, 2021
CONTEST ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BETWEEN 9:00AM & 1:00PM ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2021 (Subject to change)
Just pick winners – No point spreads
$25 season entry fee – 18 weeks by Wednesday, March 2, 2022
$1,210,000 in cash prizes
Win the Grand Prize plus pick 215 winners or more over the total 18 weeks to receive a $1,000,000 bonus!
- There is a $25 fee per entry. Contestants who purchase four (4) entries will receive one (1) additional free entry. Maximum of one (1) additional free entry per person. Entries are non-transferable.
- Contestants must be at least 21 years of age at date of entry. Contestants must present a valid photo I.D. and must have an eligible William Hill Nevada Rewards Card Account or have a William Hill Nevada Wagering Account or a Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill Nevada Wagering Account (only at Nevada Caesars locations) to enter the contest. Membership is free.
- Accounts must be in good standing to enter the contest and remain in good standing for the duration of the contest to be eligible for any prizes.
- There is a maximum of 15 entries allowed per person. Purchasing more than 15 entries will result in disqualification from the contest.
- William Hill reserves the right to award free promotional entries. Maximum one free entry coupon or buy four get one free entry per person. Free entries awarded by William Hill will count towards the 15-entry maximum.
- Contestants may not utilize a free entry coupon and the buy four get one free offer. Contestants can only use one or the other. Use in both can result in disqualification from the contest.
- Contestants may begin to sign up for the contest on Thursday, July 15, 2021 (Subject to Change) at 11:00am at any participating full-service Sportsbook location in the state of Nevada. For a full list of participating Full-Service locations visit www.williamhill.us or www.williamhill.us/pro-contest-locations.
- Upon registration, the contestant will receive a contestant number(s) that will be used throughout the Contest Period. It is the sole responsibility of the contestant to provide and maintain their contestant number.
- Contestants will be able to purchase late entries for a $25 fee per entry. Late entries will count towards the 15-entry maximum.
- The contest involves selecting the Sunday and Monday Pro Football games during all 18 weeks of the regular season. 15 selections are required each week from the contest card. “Totals” will be added to bring the total number of selections to 15 during weeks where there are not 15 games on Sunday and Monday.
- Contestants must submit their weekly selections to any participating full-service Sportsbook in the state of Nevada or entered through a Sportsbook Kiosk in Nevada before the start of the first game on each Sunday for every week of play. For a full list of participating Full-Service locations visit www.williamhill.us or www.williamhill.us/pro-contest-locations.
- Tickets generated from the wagering system are used to determine winners and losers. Contestants must check their ticket before leaving the window or kiosk. Once selections have been submitted and the contestant leaves the window or kiosk, tickets cannot be changed or voided. Any entry submitted with the wrong contestant number is disqualified for that week and is awarded zero wins for that week. It is the sole responsibility of the contestant to provide and maintain their contestant number.
- The contestant that selects the most winners each week will receive $10,000 cash (“Weekly Prize”).
- In the event of a tie for the Weekly Prize, the tied contestants will equally split the Weekly Prize. For example, if four (4) contestants tie for most winners selected in the same week then those contestants will equally share in the Weekly Prize for that week.
- All pro-football games must be played on the date originally scheduled or by the following day. In the event a game is postponed/canceled/forfeited beyond the following day, the game will be declared “no action” and will not count towards weekly or season standings.
- In the event more than $210,000 in entry fees are collected, all money collected from additional entry fees will be added to the Grand Prize total.
- In the event the Grand Prize winner has selected 215 or more winners over the total 18 weeks of the regular pro-football season, the Grand Prize winner will receive a bonus prize of ($1,000,000) cash (“Bonus Prize”). If eighteen (18) weeks of the 2021-2022 Pro Football Regular Season are not completed prior to Wednesday, March 2, 2022, no Bonus Prize will be issued.
- In the event of a tie for any of the Season Prizes or Bonus Prize, those prizes will be split equally among all tied contestants. For example, (i) if two (2) contestants tie for the Grand Prize, then the Grand Prize and 2nd Prize will be equally split between the two contestants and the person(s) with the next most selected winners will be paid the 3rd Place Prize or (ii) if three (3) or more contestants tie for the Grand Prize, then the Grand Prize, 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize will be equally split among the tied contestants.
- Prize payouts will be made available 48 hours after official results have been posted by William Hill each week.
- In the event of a system malfunction during the time patrons are making their weekly picks on Sunday’s, patrons can fill out their picks on the parlay card stubs and hand the completed stubs to the ticket writers. Ticket writers will time stamp the entries before the start of the first game to have them graded in the weekly and season long contest.
- For Season Prizes, the 2021-2022 Pro Football Pro Pick’em contest will be considered official after fifteen (15) weeks or more of the 2021-2022 Pro Football Regular Season are completed prior to Wednesday, March 2, 2022. If fifteen (15) or more weeks of the 2021-2022 Pro Football Regular Season are not completed prior to Wednesday, March 2, 2022, no Season Prizes will be issued.
- For Weekly Prizes:
- If the 2021-2022 Pro Football season only officially lasts four (4) weeks or less prior to Wednesday, March 2, 2022 (“Official Deadline”), all paid entries will be refunded. If refunds are to be given, refunds will take 7-15 days to process from the Official Deadline.
- If the 2021-2022 Pro Football season only officially lasts Five (5) – Nine (9) weeks prior to Wednesday, March 2, 2022, $20 of all paid entries will be refunded. If refunds are to be given, refunds will take 7-15 days to process from the Official Deadline.
- If the 2021-2022 Pro Football season only officially lasts Ten (10) – Fourteen (14) weeks prior to Wednesday, March 2, 2022, $10 of all paid entries will be refunded. If refunds are to be given, refunds will take 7-15 days to process from the Official Deadline.
- In the event that the 2021-2022 Pro Football season only officially lasts Sixteen (16) – Seventeen (17) weeks prior to Wednesday, March 2, 2022, any unawarded weekly prizes will be added to the Season Prize payouts: 67% to Grand Prize, 25% to 2nd Place Prize, and 8% to 3rd Place Prize.
- Full standings will be updated and displayed each week at www.williamhill.us
- Winning tickets are non-transferable. A valid photo I.D. must be presented in person to claim prizes.
- All prizes must be redeemed by Saturday, April 30, 2022. No exceptions, unless otherwise stated in these rules. Uncollected prizes are void and become property of William Hill.
- Winners will be subject to IRS reporting of winnings based on applicable laws and IRS regulations. Contestants who refuse to provide their tax identification number when required will not be allowed to collect their prize.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill management in a manner deemed by them to be fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the contestant is not satisfied with the result of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- William Hill management reserves all rights, including the right to make changes to the contest rules and format or cancel the contest at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the Contest Period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All William Hill House Rules and Regulations apply to the contest unless otherwise noted, which are available at www.williamhill.us, any participating Full- Service Sportsbook, or on the participating locations Sports Betting Kiosk.
- Employees of William Hill and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in the contest.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the contest are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Contestants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this contest lie solely with William Hill, whose decisions are final.
- William Hill may disqualify any contestant from receiving a prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct, whether or not related to this contest.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the contest and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the contest, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alterations of, entry materials, for technical, hardware, software, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a contestant’s ability to participate in the contest.
- If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the contest will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- All winners grant William Hill the right to take and utilize all photographs taken of them and to use their name in connection with the contest for any publicity, promotional or advertising purposes in any media without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. Winners release William Hill, its employees and officers of any liability in connection with such use.
- Participation in this contest constitutes the contestant’s agreement to abide by the rules of this contest.
- For questions or any other information regarding the contest, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
- Terms and Conditions apply. Must be 21 or older to gamble. When the Fun Stops Call 1-800-522-4700 or Visit NevadaCouncil.org.