CONTEST REGISTRATION IS OPEN (LATE ENTRIES)- ONLY FOR NEVADA.
Returning for the 2018 pro football season is the popular Pro Pick’em Football contest with $300,000 in CASH prizes! Each entry into the Pro Pick’em Football contest costs $25, and up to 15 entries are allowed per customer.
Purchase four entries and get one free entry. Each week, players will pick the winner of all Sunday and Monday pro football games, with a $10,000 weekly cash prize paid to the entry with the most winners. The entry with the most winners at season’s end will collect a $20,000 cash prize plus finish with 200 season wins or more to receive a $100,000 cash bonus!
Registration for the Pro Pick’em Football contest begin Sunday, July 1, 2018 at any Full-Service William Hill Sports Book. The Pro Pick’em Football contest begins on Sunday, September 9, 2018 and lasts through the December 30, 2018 regular season conclusion. Contest selections can be made at any Full-Service William Hill Sports Book or on the William Hill Sports Betting Kiosk. Only valid in Nevada.
Contest runs Sunday, September 9, 2018 – Sunday, December 30, 2018
Registration starts Sunday, July 1, 2018.
CONTEST ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BETWEEN 9:00AM & 1:00PM ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2018
Just pick winners – No point spreads
$25 season entry fee – 17 weeks
$300,000 in cash prizes!
Win the Grand Prize plus pick 200 winners or more to receive a $100,000 bonus!
- There is a $25.00 fee per entry. Contestants who purchase four (4) entries will receive one (1) additional free entry. Maximum of one (1) additional free entry per person. Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Contestants must be at least 21 years of age at date of entry. Contestants must present a valid photo I.D. and must have a William Hill Rewards Club Account or have a William Hill Wagering Account (“Account Member”) to enter the contest. Membership is free.
- Account Member’s must be in good standing to enter the contest and for the duration of the contest to be eligible for any prizes.
- There is a maximum of fifteen (15) entries allowed per person. Purchasing more than fifteen (15) entries will result in disqualification from the contest.
- William Hill reserves the right to award free promotional entries. A maximum of one (1) free entry coupon or buy four (4) get one (1) free entry per person. Free entry counts towards the fifteen (15) entry maximum.
- Account Member’s will be able to purchase late entries for a $25.00 fee per entry. Late entries will count towards the fifteen (15) entry maximum.
- During every week of play, contestants must submit their weekly selections to any William Hill Race & Sports Book in the state of Nevada or be entered through a William Hill Sports Book Kiosk in the state of Nevada before the start of the first game on Sunday.
- The contest involves selecting the Sunday and Monday Pro Football games during all seventeen (17) weeks of the regular season. Fifteen (15) selections are required each week from the contest card. “Totals” will be added to bring the total number of selections to fifteen (15) during weeks where there are not fifteen (15) games on Sunday and Monday.
- Games must be played on the date originally scheduled or by the following day. In the event a game is postponed/canceled beyond the following day, the game will be declared no action and will not count towards weekly or season standings.
- Tickets generated from the wagering system are used to determine winners and losers. Check your ticket before leaving the window or kiosk. Once selections have been submitted and the contestant leaves the window or kiosk, tickets cannot be changed or voided. Any entry submitted with the wrong contestant number is disqualified for that week and is awarded zero wins for that week. It is the sole responsibility of the contestant to provide and maintain their contestant number.
- In the event more than $200,000.00 in entry fees are collected, all money collected from additional entry fees will be added to the Season Grand Prize total.
- In the event of a tie for a Weekly Prize, tied contestants will equally split only the prize for that place. For example, if four (4) contestants tie for most winners then those contestants will all share equally in the 1st Place prize for that week.
- In the event of a tie for any of the Season Prizes or Bonus Prize, total for those prizes will be split equally among all tied contestants. For example, (i) if two (2) contestants tie for the Grand Prize, then the Grand Prize and 2nd Prize will be equally split between the two (2) contestants and the contestant(s) with the next most correct selections will be paid 3rd Place Prize or (ii) if three (3) or more contestants tie for the Grand Prize, then the Grand Prize, 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize will be equally split among the winning contestants.
- By participating in this contest, contestants agree to the rules.
- Prize payouts will be made available 48 hours after official results have been posted each week.
- Full standings will be updated and displayed each week at williamhill.us.
- Winning tickets are non-transferable. A valid photo I.D. must be presented in person to claim prizes.
- All prizes must be redeemed by February 28, 2019. No exceptions, unless otherwise stated in these rules. Uncollected prizes are void and become property of William Hill.
- Winners will be subject to IRS reporting of winnings based on applicable laws and IRS regulations. Contestants who refuse to provide their tax identification number when required will not be allowed to collect their winnings.
- All William Hill House Rules and Regulations apply to the contest unless otherwise noted, which are available at williamhill.us, any Full-Service William Hill Sports Book, or on the William Hill Sports Betting Kiosk.
- Employees of William Hill and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in the contest.
- All winners grant William Hill the right to take and utilize all photographs taken of them and to use their name in connection with the contest for any publicity, promotional or advertising purposes in any media without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. Winners release William Hill, its employees and officers of any liability in connection with such use.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the contest are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Contestants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the contest at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the contest period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this contest lie solely with William Hill, whose decisions are final.
- William Hill may disqualify any contestant from receiving a bonus based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct, whether or not related to this contest.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the contest and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alterations of, entry materials, for technical, hardware, software, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a contestant’s ability to participate in the contest.
- If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the contest will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill management in a manner deemed by them to be fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the patron is not satisfied with the result of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- For questions or any other information regarding the contest, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.