Sign up today for a new William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports account, and you can earn up to a $50 bonus on top of our initial deposit of $50 or more.
The William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports app allows you to bet on the go from any iPhone, iPad, or Android device anywhere in Nevada. Sign up today, and you’ll never miss another bet.
With the largest wagering menu, the Mobile Sports app features LIVE InPlay betting on all major sports.
William Hill Nevada Bet $50 Get $50
Thursday, August 1, 2019- Thursday, December 31, 2020
- To be eligible for the William Hill Race & Sports Book (“William Hill”) BET $50 GET $50 promotion (“Promotion”), a new William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports account must be registered between Thursday, August 1, 2019- and Thursday, December 31, 2020 (“Promotion Period”) and make a minimum initial deposit of $50 when registering their new William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports account.
- The bonus amount will be $50 based off an initial deposit of $50 or more. Additional deposits may be made after the account has been established but are not eligible for this Promotion.
|$50 or more||$50 (Maximum Bonus)|
|I.E. If the initial deposit is $50 or more, the customer would receive $50|
- The customer must not have previously established any William Hill or Leroy’s account, including those established at tavern locations. Eligibility for the promotion will be verified.
- Upon registering for a new account and making an initial deposit, customer will receive a $50 bonus once the total initial deposit amount has been wagered through once (minimum of $50).
- A new account must be created at a participating William Hill Nevada Full-Service Sports Book. Please visit this link for all participating locations: https://www.williamhill.us/bet-50-rules/ .
- The bonus will be added to the account within thirty (30) days of the total initial deposit amount being wagered once ($50).
- Must be 21 or older to be eligible.
- Promotion is only valid for wagering available via the William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports app. Pari-mutual wagering is not permitted.
- The deposit amount must be wagered within 90 days of opening the account. If the deposit amount is not wagered before 90 days, the entire bonus expires.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Participants agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name and likeness for Promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
- Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion Period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- William Hill reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any points already awarded.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decisions are final.
- William Hill may disqualify any participant from receiving any points based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to the rules.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management in a manner deemed fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the patron is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- For questions or any other information regarding the Promotion, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
- When the Fun Stops Call 1-800-522-4700 or Visit NevadaCouncil.org.