William Hill Race & Sports Book is now offering a way for you to earn even more from your wagers with the William Hill Rewards Club. With the Rewards Club card, you can accrue points for any type of race or sports wager, then redeem those points for either sports play or other comps at your favorite William Hill location. It is free to join the Rewards Club card and enjoy all of its benefits. Please look below for Rewards Club rules and point values, and sign up at any William Hill full-service sports book location today!
Rewards Club Point Values
|BET TYPE||$1 BET =|
|Straight Bet||1 Point|
|Parlay Card||5 Points|
1,000 points = $1 in free bets
$1 Bet = 1 Point
Points earned for pari-mutuel race bets are not redeemable for free bets
REWARDS CLUB RULES
1. Membership in the William Hill Rewards Club is free.
2. Individuals must be 21 years of age or older to join William Hill Rewards Club.
3. Individuals must provide full name, date of birth, address, telephone number and valid ID to join William Hill Rewards Club.
4. Valid photo identification is required for all transactions related to William Hill Rewards Club including, but not limited to, registration, replacement of lost or stolen cards, point redemption, or to obtain information regarding your Rewards Club account.
5. By becoming a member, you acknowledge and agree to allow William Hill to correspond with you by mail, e-mail or telephone, unless otherwise noted at the time of enrollment, and to use your name and/or likeness without compensation for promotional and advertising purposes.
6. To receive credit for race and sports play, it is up to you to hand your Rewards Club card to the ticket writer before making your wagers or to insert card into a William Hill wagering station (kiosk). Unless specifically stated in promotion literature, points do not have any cash value.
7. William Hill is not responsible for and will not reimburse points not credited for any reason including reader malfunctions or wagers made without following rule #6.
8. Free play must be used during a single transaction. Free play is not eligible for reward points. Points earned for pari-mutuel race bets are not redeemable for free play.
9. William Hill Rewards Club cards and points are nontransferable, including upon death or divorce. Members may not allow cards to be used by any other person for any reason. Only the individual member listed on the account may obtain information on the account.
10. Rewards Club cards are the property of William Hill and must be returned immediately upon request by Management. William Hill is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
11. William Hill reserves the right to deny an application to the Rewards Club or to revoke a Rewards Club membership at any time for any reason. Management reserves the right to change or cancel the William Hill Players Club program or its rules and regulations, including rewards and benefits at any time without notice. All decisions regarding disputes will be decided by Management.
12. Management reserves the right to review and verify all point accumulations. Account status may be adjusted by Management in the event of a computer malfunction, operator error, fraud or misuse. An account that is inactive for a period of one year may be deleted and points forfeited.
13. All William Hill house rules apply.