WILLIAM HILL REWARDS CLUB
William Hill Race & Sportsbook is now offering you a way to earn even more from your wagers with the William Hill Rewards Club. With the Rewards Club card, you can accrue points for any type of race or sports wager, then redeem those points for either sports play or other comps at your favorite William Hill location. It is free to join the Rewards Club and enjoy all of its benefits. Please look below for Rewards Club rules and point values, and sign up at any William Hill Full-Service Sportsbook location today!
Rewards Club Point Values
|BET TYPE||$1 BET =|
|Straight Bet||1 Point|
|Parlay Card||5 Points|
1,000 points = $1 in free bets
$1 Bet = 1 Point
Points earned for pari-mutuel race bets are not redeemable for free bets
REWARDS CLUB RULES
1. By participating in the William Hill Rewards Club (“Rewards Club”), Members (defined below) agree to be bound by these Reward Club Rules (“Rules”).
2. Membership in the Rewards Club is free.
3. Individuals must be 21 years of age or older to join the Rewards Club.
4. Individuals must provide their full name, date of birth, address, telephone number and a valid photo I.D. to join the Rewards Club.
5. The benefits of the Rewards Club are intended and solely for the use of the person listed on the account (“Member”).
6. Valid photo identification is required for all transactions related to the Rewards Club including, but not limited to, registration, replacement of lost or stolen cards, point redemption, or to obtain information regarding a member’s Rewards Club account.
7. By becoming a member, you acknowledge and agree to allow William Hill to correspond with you by mail, e-mail or telephone, unless otherwise noted at the
time of enrollment, and to use your name and/or likeness without compensation for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation, consideration, review, notice or further consent.
8. The Rewards Club is available for use to earn and redeem Sports and Race Points at select William Hill Nevada locations. Please check with a Ticket Writer or Customer Service agent to see which William Hill Nevada locations are participating.
9. To receive credit for race and sports play, it is up to you to hand your Rewards Club card to the ticket writer before making your wagers or to insert your card
into a William Hill wagering station (kiosk). Unless specifically stated in promotional literature, points do not have any cash value. After wagering, Members should always check their tickets to ensure their wager has been recorded. If the wager has been successfully recorded, the Member’s account number will appear at the bottom of the ticket.
10. William Hill is not responsible for and will not credit or provide reimbursement of points not credited for any reason including reader malfunctions or wagers made without following rule #9.
11. Free play must be used during a single transaction. Free play is not eligible for sports points. At books where applicable, points earned for pari-mutuel race bets are not redeemable for free play.
12. Points are valid if the Member earns at least one (1) point every twelve (12) months. If the Member does not earn any points within any twelve (12) month period, the entire point account balance will expire.
13. Rewards Club cards and points are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce. Members may not allow cards to be used by any other person for any
reason. Members are in no way permitted to share their Rewards Club card with other card Members or non-members. Members may not combine points earned by other members in the Rewards Club or transfer, sell, or otherwise dispose of points in violation or attempted subversion of these terms and conditions. Failure to follow this policy will result in automatic termination of the Member’s account and forfeiture of any accumulated or earned points. Any other privileges associated with membership will also be revoked without exception. Only the individual Member listed on the account may obtain information on the account.
14. Rewards Club cards are the property of William Hill and must be returned immediately upon request by Management. William Hill is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
15. William Hill reserves the right to deny an application to the Rewards Club or to revoke a Rewards Club membership at any time and for any reason. Management reserves the right to change or cancel the Rewards Club or its rules and regulations, including rewards and benefits at any time without notice. All decisions regarding disputes will be decided by Management, in its sole and absolute discretion.
16. Management reserves the right to review and verify all point accumulations. Account status may be adjusted by Management in the event of a computer
malfunction, operator error, fraud or misuse. An account that is inactive for a period of one year may be deleted and points forfeited.
17. Employees of William Hill and their immediate family members are not eligible for a Rewards Club membership.
19. All William Hill house rules apply