Play & Earn promotional points at any Nevada William Hill Pari-Mutuel Race Book to receive a gift of your choice.
Plus you keep all the points you have earned!
See below for Official Promotional Rules.
NEED TO GIVE US YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR PROMOTIONAL CODE?
RECEIVED YOUR PROMOTIONAL CODE?
WILLIAM HILL PARI-MUTUEL
PLAY & EARN – PROMOTION RULES:
Monday, July 1, 2019- Wednesday, July 31, 2019
The William Hill (“William Hill”) Horse Racing Play & Earn promotion (“Promotion”) will take place from 8:00am P.S.T on Monday, July 1, 2019 through close of business on Wednesday, July 31, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) at the following participating Nevada William Hill Pari-Mutuel Race Book locations: Arizona Charlie’s Decatur, Aquarius Casino Resort, Avi Resort & Casino, Circus Circus Reno, Edgewater Hotel & Casino, Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino, Jerry’s Nugget Casino, Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower, Lakeside Inn, Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, M Resort Spa Casino Las Vegas, MontBleu Resort & Casino, Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Plaza Hotel & Casino, Primm Valley Resort & Casino, Silver Legacy Resort & Casino and Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino.
2. To be eligible, all participants must be 21 or older and a William Hill Rewards Club member. Membership is free.
3. During the Promotion Period, William Hill Rewards Club members will receive one (1) promotional point for every $1.00 in Pari-Mutuel wagered on their William Hill Rewards Club card on wagers that are both placed and graded during the promotional period.
a. Any promotional points earned during the promotional period will not carry over to any other promotional period.
b. The Grand Sierra Resort Club Grand card will be used in place of the William Hill Rewards Club card at Grand Sierra Resort & Casino.
4. In order to be eligible to receive a promotional gift, William Hill Rewards Club members are required to reach one of two promotional point levels during the promotional period:
a. Level 1 Gift: Participants must earn a minimum of 5,000 promotional points.
b. Level 2 Gift: Participants must earn a minimum of 8,000 promotional points.
c. Visit www.williamhillrewards.com to see a list of Level 1 and Level 2 gifts currently available.
i. Gifts are subject to availability and a substitute gift, of equal or greater value, may be offered in the event the original gift is no longer available.
ii. Gifts may be added to or removed from the website at any time at the discretion of William Hill.
5. At the end of the promotional period, eligible participants will receive a promotional code which can be redeemed for their promotional gift. Participants will receive their promotional code within seven (7) business days from the end of the promotional period via email.
a. Participants can visit www.williamhill.us/mail to submit or update their email address on file.
6. Participants will visit www.williamhillrewards.com to redeem their promotional code and select their promotional gift. Each promotional code can only be redeemed once and will expire on Saturday, August 31, 2019. No exceptions.
a. Participants who have earned a Level 1 promotional gift may only select a promotional gift from Level 1. Participants who have earned a Level 2 promotional gift may select a promotional gift from either Level 1 or Level 2.
b. Limit of one (1) promotional gift per participant per promotional period.
c. After selecting their promotional gift, participants will need to complete all the required customer and shipping information.
d. Shipping times vary for each promotional gift. An estimated shipping time is given when selecting the promotional gift from the William Hill Rewards website. Participants will not be responsible for any costs associated with shipping of item(s).
7. In the event that a selected promotional gift is discontinued, a substituted gift of equal or greater value will be used.
8. Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
9. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
10. Participants agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
11. Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
12. William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
13. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decisions are final.
14. William Hill reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any prize already awarded.
15. William Hill may disqualify any participant from receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
16. William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
17. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that their William Hill Rewards Club card is swiped before wagering with a ticket writer or on a self-betting terminal.
18. William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
19. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
21. Prizes awarded are non-transferable.
22. Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
23. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to the rules.
24. William Hill is not responsible for gifts that are lost or stolen in transit to the participant, or for gifts that are misaddressed to the participant.
25. Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management in a manner deemed fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the participant is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, they have the