WILLIAM HILL REWARDS CLUB
William Hill Iowa Sports Book is now offering you a way to earn even more from your wagers with the William Hill Sports Rewards Club. With the Sports Rewards Club card, you can accrue points for any type of sports wager, then redeem those points for comps at an Iowa Sports Book. It is free to join the Sports Rewards Club and enjoy all of its benefits. Please look below for Sports Rewards Club rules and point value. See a ticket writer to sign up today!
Rewards Club Point Value
Rewards Club Point Values
|BET TYPE||$1 BET =|
|Straight Bet||1 Point|
|Parlay Card||5 Points|
1,000 points = $1 in free bets
Your William Hill Sports Rewards Club points can be redeemed for Sports bets.
To earn points, just make sure to always present your card whenever you place a wager.
Plus, William Hill Rewards Club members will be eligible to receive special offers throughout the year – the more you play, the more you earn.
REWARD CLUB RULES
- Membership in the William Hill Rewards Club (“Sports Rewards Club”) is free.
- Individuals must be 21 years of age or older to join Sports Rewards Club.
- Individuals must provide their full name, date of birth, address, telephone number and valid I.D. to join Sports Rewards Club.
- Valid photo identification is required for all transactions related to Sports Rewards Club including, but not limited to, registration, replacement of lost or stolen cards, point redemption, or to obtain information regarding your Sports Rewards account.
- By becoming a Sports Rewards member, you acknowledge and agree to allow William Hill to correspond with you by mail, e-mail or telephone, unless you otherwise opt out, and to use your name, photograph or video, image and/or likeness without compensation for promotional and advertising purposes.
- To receive credit for sports play, it is up to the member to hand their Sports Rewards Club card to the ticket writer prior to placing any wagers at the William Hill Sports Book (“Sports Book”) or to insert their Sports Rewards Club card into a Sports Book wagering station (kiosk). Unless specifically stated in promotion literature, sports points do not have any cash value. After wagering, members should always check their tickets to ensure their wager has been recorded. If the wager has been successfully recorded, the members account number will appear at the bottom of the ticket.
- William Hill is not responsible for and will not credit or provide any reimbursement of sports points for any reason, including but not limited to, reader malfunctions or wagers made without following rule #6.
- Free play must be used during a single transaction. Free play is not eligible for sports points.
- Sports points are valid if the Member earns at least one (1) sports point every twelve (12) months. If the Member does not earn any sports points within any twelve (12) month period, the entire sports point account balance will expire.
- Sports Rewards Club cards and sports points are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce. Members may not allow cards to be used by any other person for any reason. Members are in no way permitted to share their Sports Rewards Club card with other Sports Rewards Club members or non-members. Members may not combine sports points earned by other Members in the Sports Rewards Club or transfer, sell or otherwise dispose of sports points in violation or attempted subversion of these terms and conditions. Failure to follow this policy will result in automatic termination of the Member’s account and forfeiture of any accumulated or earned sports points. Any other privileges associated with membership will also be revoked without exception.
- Sports Rewards Club cards are the property of William Hill and must be returned immediately upon request by Management. William Hill is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- William Hill reserves the right to deny an application to the Sports Rewards Club or to revoke a Sports Rewards Club membership at any time and for any reason. Management reserves the right to change or cancel the Sports Rewards Club program or its rules and regulations, including rewards and benefits at any time without notice. All decisions regarding disputes will be decided by Management.
- Management reserves the right to review and verify all point accumulations. Account status may be adjusted by Management in the event of a computer malfunction, operator error, fraud or misuse. An account that is inactive for a period of one (1) year may be deleted and sports points forfeited.
- Employees and their immediate family members and employees of William Hill are not eligible for a Sports Rewards Club membership.
- Individuals prohibited from gambling by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission or placed on any exclusionary lists will not be eligible for Sports Rewards Club membership.
- Individuals participating in Sports Rewards Club must not be a coach, athletic trainer, official, player or any other individual who participates in an authorized sporting program in Iowa for which wagers may be accepted by William Hill.
- All William Hill Sports Book house rules apply
View the Rewards Club Enrollment Form
Restrictions apply. See official Rules for details. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When to Stop Before You Start. ® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETS-OFF.