WILLIAM HILL REWARDS CLUB
William Hill Race Book is now offering you a way to earn even more from your wagers with the William Hill Rewards Club. With the Rewards Club card, you can accrue points for any type of race wager, then redeem those points for comps at Horseshoe Council Bluffs Casino. It is free to join the Rewards Club and enjoy all of its benefits. Please look below for Rewards Club rules and point value. See a ticket writer to sign up today!
Rewards Club Point Value
Your William Hill Rewards Club points can be redeemed for food, beverage, and racing forms. Participating food outlets inside Horseshoe Council Bluffs Casino include: Village Square Buffet, JB’s Café, and Jack Binion’s Steak House.
To earn points, just make sure to always present your card whenever you place a wager.
Plus, William Hill Rewards Club members will be eligible to receive special offers throughout the year – the more you play, the more you earn.
Wagers placed at the William Hill Race Book are not eligible to receive any Total Rewards credits or benefits.
REWARD CLUB RULES
- Membership in the William Hill Rewards Club is free.
- Individuals must be 21 years of age or older to join the William Hill Rewards Club.
- Individuals must provide full name, date of birth, address, telephone number and valid I.D. to join William Hill Rewards Club.
- Valid photo identification is required for all transactions related to William Hill Rewards Club including, but not limited to, registration, replacement of lost or stolen cards, point redemption, or to obtain information regarding your Rewards Club account.
- By becoming a member, you acknowledge and agree to allow William Hill to correspond with you by mail, e-mail or telephone, unless you otherwise opt out, and to use your name and/or likeness without compensation for promotional and advertising purposes.
- To receive credit for race play, the patron must: hand their Rewards Club card to the ticket writer, or to insert their Rewards Club card into a William Hill wagering station (kiosk) before wagering. Unless specifically stated in promotional literature, points do not have any cash value.
- William Hill will neither be held responsible for nor reimburse for points not credited to a patron’s Rewards Club account for any reason including, but not limited to, reader malfunctions or wagers made without following rule #6.
- William Hill Rewards Club cards and points are nontransferable, including upon death or divorce. Members may not allow cards to be used by any other person for any reason. Only the individual member listed on the account may obtain information on the account.
- Rewards Club cards are the property of William Hill and must be returned immediately upon request by Management. William Hill is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. This card is only valid in the state of Iowa.
- William Hill reserves the right to deny an application to the Rewards Club or to revoke a Rewards Club membership at any time for any reason. Management reserves the right to change or cancel the William Hill Rewards Club program or its rules and regulations, including rewards and benefits at any time without notice. All decisions regarding disputes will be decided by Management.
- Management reserves the right to review and verify all point accumulations. Account status may be adjusted by Management in the event of a computer malfunction, operator error, fraud or misuse. An account that is inactive for a period of one year may be deleted and points forfeited.
- All William Hill house rules apply.
Restrictions apply. See official Rules for details. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When to Stop Before You Start. ® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETS-OFF.