With this week’s release of several individual player and head-to-head prop bets, William Hill’s menu of Major League Baseball regular season wagering options is as extensive a list as customers can hope to find in Nevada.
The start of the 2013 MLB regular season is still more than a month away, but that gives you plenty of time to take in all of the following:
– Odds on all 30 MLB teams to win the 2013 World Series, odds to win the American League pennant, odds to win the National League pennant and odds on who will win each of the six divisions.
– Futures odds on 49 individual players plus the field to win the 2013 regular season homerun crown.
– Season prop totals, including over/under odds on the most hits, most saves, most pitcher losses, most pitcher strikeouts, most RBI, most pitcher wins, msot homeruns and highest batting average.
– 28 head-t0-head individual player props are open, including who will have more homeruns, hits and RBI combined between Albert Pujols and Adrian Gonzalez, or who will have more strikeouts between Clayton Kershaw and Justin Verlander.
– Seven individual player over/under props – three on defending AL MVP Miguel Cabrera (RBI, batting average, homeruns) and four on Las Vegas native Bryce Harper (homeruns, hits, RBI and stolen bases).
Be sure to look for the MLB futures and props sheets at all William Hill locations throughout Nevada leading up to the start of the regular season! These wagers are also available via the William Hill Mobile Sports betting app.