This spring William Hill Nevada is giving you the chance to earn cash back with Spring Rewards! (NEVADA -WILLIAM HILL APP ONLY)
Enroll before April 30th and you will receive Spring Rewards Points for all qualifying William Hill NEVADA Mobile Sports app wagers made between January 1st and April 30th, 2022.
Once enrolled, you will receive 1 Spring Rewards Point for every $1 of Mobile Sports wagers, 2 Spring Rewards Points for Parlays/Teasers, and 5 Spring Rewards Points for Parlay Cards placed through the app during the promotion.
On May 10th, 2022, enrolled William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports patrons will automatically receive $1 added to their account balance for every 1,000 Spring Rewards Points earned between January 1st and April 30th, 2022.
To enroll into William Hill Nevada’s Spring Rewards, visit www.williamhill.us/spring
WILLIAM HILL NEVADA SPRING REWARDS
Saturday, January 1, 2022 – Saturday, April 30, 2022
- The William Hill Race & Sports Book (“William Hill”) Spring Rewards promotion (“Promotion”) will take place from 12:00 p.m. PST on Saturday, January 1, 2022 through 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, April 30, 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible, all participants must be 21 or older and have a William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports account. Membership is free.
- William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports app patrons in Nevada can enroll in the Promotion and be eligible to earn a Mobile Sports account bonus.
- To participate in the Promotion, visit www.williamhill.us/spring and complete the enrollment form.
- This Promotion is only allowed on the William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports app. Please visit this link for all William Hill Nevada participating locations: https://www.williamhill.us/nevada-rewards-rules/.
- Eligible Mobile Sports accounts will receive one (1) Promotion point for every $1.00 in sports wagers, two (2) Promotion points for every $1.00 in Parlays/Teasers sports wagers, and five (5) Promotion points for every $1.00 in Parlay Card sports wagers on the William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports app that are both placed and graded during the Promotion Period.
- A minimum of 1,000 Promotion points ($1.00 account bonus) is required to qualify and a maximum of 500,000 Promotion points ($500.00 account bonus) may be earned during the Promotion Period.
- Any Promotion points earned during the Promotion Period will not carry over to any other promotion.
- Promotion bonuses will be credited to eligible member’s Mobile Sports account balance prior to Tuesday, May 10, 2022.
- Promotion is only valid via the William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports App. Pari-mutuel wagering is not permitted.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Participants agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name and likeness for Promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
- Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion and/or the Promotion Period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decisions are final.
- William Hill reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any points already awarded.
- William Hill may disqualify any participant from receiving any points based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to the rules.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management in a manner deemed fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all participants. If the patron is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- For questions or any other information regarding the Promotion, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
- Terms and Conditions apply. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start. ® Gambling Problem? Call or text 1-800-522-4700.