Warning signs of problem gambling can include:
- Losing time from work, school, or family due to betting
- Repeatedly failed in attempts to stop or to control betting
- Borrowing money to gamble or pay betting debts
- Betting to escape worry or trouble
- Neglecting the care of one’s self or family in order to bet
- Lying about the amount of time or money spent on betting
- Selling or pawning personal possessions to get money to bet
- Having feelings of hopelessness, depression, or suicide as a result of betting
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these warning signs, we encourage you to visit the Nevada Council on Problem Gambling at www.nevadacouncil.org or call the Problem Gamblers HelpLine at 1-800-522-4700 for confidential information and assistance.
ENJOY THE SPORTING EVENT AND YOUR BET
William Hill values you as a customer and is thankful that you have chosen us to be your sports book provider.
We know that most of our customers enjoy watching the sporting event more than actually wagering on the event and that the wager is simply a form of adult entertainment.
However, we do recognize that for a small portion of our customers, wagering may become much more important than the sporting event itself and could lead to negative consequences in other areas of the customer’s life.
William Hill encourages responsible gaming by educating our employees and by making problem gambling information available to our customers at our sports book counter and on this Website.