TOTAL PRIZE POOL = $25,875 (Total Paid Entries = 1,035)
Total contestants – 1,863
Total eliminated – 1,743
Total still alive – 120
Total with 0 losses – 5 ($3,622.50 Each)
Total with 1 loss – 30 ($172.50 Each)
Total with 2 losses – 85 ($30.45 Each)
***REMINDER: Winning entry tickets can be cashed starting on Wednesday, April 10th, as stated in the contest rules below.***
Teams in the upcoming men’s college basketball tournament will face win-or-go-home circumstances each time they take the floor. The Three ‘N Out elimination contest offered by William Hill Race & Sports Book during the tournament will be far more forgiving to its players.
Each entry to the Three ‘N Out contest costs $25. Players can buy five entries for $100, receiving the fifth entry for free. For each entry, players will pick one side or total during each day of the tournament. If the pick wins, that entry moves on to the next day. Once an entry has lost three times, it is eliminated. For $100, players can get 15 lifelines spread over their five entries.
The contest will start on Thursday, March 21, 2013, and will last until there is either one entry remaining, or through the national championship game on Monday, April 8, 2013.
The deadline for entry is by tip-off of the final game on March 21.
Players may register their entries at any of the 75 full-service William Hill books throughout Nevada. Picks may be submitted at those locations, or at any William Hill kiosk, including those at PTs Taverns.
The winner-take-all format will feature a $25,000 guaranteed prize pool. If the total amount of entry fees collected exceeds $25,000, then 100% of the additional entry fees will be added to the prize pool.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. The entry fee is twenty-five dollars ($25). A maximum of five (5) entries are allowed per person. If a customer purchases four (4) entries, they will receive a fifth entry for free. Any entrant with more than five entries will be disqualified.
2. The deadline for entry is the tip-off of the last game played on Thursday, March 21, 2013.
3. All entrants and proxies must be at least 21 years old.
4. Three-n-Out elimination contest requires the entrant to select one (1) college basketball side or total every day (excluding the “First Four” on March 19 and 20) of the 2013 NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Championship tournament from the designated Three-n-Out contest lines. There will not be any ties, due to all point spreads being half-points. If applicable, the final championship game will have the first half side and total available for selection.
5. Three-n-Out is an elimination-style contest where entrants will be eliminated when a winning side or total is not selected three times. The winner will be determined when all but one of the entrants have been eliminated. If all remaining entrants are eliminated on the same day, those entrants will be declared the winners and the prize money will be equally split.
6. Three-n-Out will consist of a maximum of 10 contest days from March 21, 2013 through April 8, 2013. If after the final championship game on April 8, 2013 there is more than one remaining entrant, the prizes will be paid as follows:
If the entrant with the least amount of losses has zero (0) losses, then:
- Entrant(s) with 0 losses will receive 70% of the prize pool.
- Entrant(s) with 1 loss will receive 20% of the prize pool.
- Entrant(s) with 2 losses will receive 10% of the prize pool
If the entrant with the least amount of losses has one (1) loss, then:
- Entrant(s) with 1 loss will receive 70% of the prize pool.
- Entrant(s) with 2 losses will receive 30% of the prize pool.
If the entrant with the least amount of losses has 2 losses, then:
- Entrant(s) with 2 losses will receive 100% of the prize pool.
Any prize level with more than one entrant will have the prize money equally split among entrants at that level.
7. William Hill will pay out 100% of paid entry fees to the winner(s). The total prize money guaranteed to be paid out will be at least $25,000. Actual cash prize(s) will be dependent on the number of paid entrants, as all entry fees collected beyond the guaranteed prize pot will be added to the payout pool.
8. Entrants must submit their daily selections to any William Hill Sports Book location – including kiosks – by the scheduled tip-off of the game the entrant is selecting. Any entrant who fails to submit a daily selection will receive a loss for that day’s selection. Only one selection is accepted per entrant ID per day.
9. In the event of a game cancellation or date change, the game must be played by the following day to be considered action. Otherwise, the entrant will receive a loss for that day’s selection. Time changes are action. Site changes are action.
10. It is the entrant’s responsibility to correctly fill out and turn in their daily selection properly. The entrant will then receive a computer-generated ticket. Only the selection on the computer-generated ticket and recorded in William Hill’s server will be valid as the official selection. The card marked by the entrant that produces the contest ticket has no value and is not valid for winning any prize.
11. Any individual entry submitted with the wrong entrant number will be disqualified for that day and will be awarded a loss for that day’s selections. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to provide and maintain their entrant number.
12. William Hill reserves the right to award free promotional entries. Maximum one free/complimentary entry per person with coupon.
13. All winners of a prize will be required to provide photo ID in person. Winners will be subject to IRS reporting of winnings based on applicable laws and IRS regulations. Contestants who refuse to provide their tax identification number when required will not be allowed to collect their winnings.
14. All prizes must be redeemed by July 31, 2013. No exceptions. Uncollected prizes will be deemed forfeited and become property of William Hill.
15. All winners grant William Hill the right to take and utilize any or all photographs taken of them or information secured from them, including their name and likeness, in connection with the contest for any publicity, promotional or advertising purposes in any media without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. Winners release William Hill, its employees and officers of any liability in connection with such use.
16. Standings will be updated and displayed each day during the contest at www.williamhill.us.
17. After the final winner (s) is determined, there will be a two-day verification period. At the end of this period, the contest results will be declared official and the winner(s) will be paid.
18. Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill management in a manner deemed by them to be fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the entrant is not satisfied with the result of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
19. All William Hill House Rules and Regulations apply to the contest unless otherwise noted.
20. William Hill management reserves all rights to make changes to the contest rules and format or cancel the contest at any time.
21. Entry fees will not be refunded other than for cancellation of the contest. Entries are non-transferable.
22. Employees of William Hill and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in the contest.
23. If you have questions regarding the contest, feel free to contact William Hill’s Customer Support department at (855) 754-1280.