One look inside the William Hill Race Book at Casino Miami will show you the latest innovations in betting technology with racing daily across North America. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available to answer any questions you may have about the day’s races.
William Hill, America’s leading Race & Sports Betting company, has brought pari-mutuel simulcast wagering to Casino Miami.
Bettors at the William Hill Race Book inside Casino Miami will be able to wager on major Thoroughbred, Harness, and Greyhound tracks from around the country along with Jai Alai – seven days a week.
William Hill Race Book hours:
Monday-Friday: Open at 11:00 am. Close: after the last race
Saturday- Sunday: Open at 10:30 am. Close: after the last race
For more information regarding the William Hill Race Book at Casino Miami visit: http://www.playcasinomiami.com/
Must be 21 or older. Gambling Problem? Call 1-888-ADMIT-IT (888-236-4848)
Signing up for a William Hill Rewards Club Card at Casino Miami is free and easy! You can use it to earn Rewards Club points every time you make a pari-mutuel wager at Casino Miami. Simply present your card to the writer before placing your bet at the window or swipe it through the self-service terminal prior to entering your selections. With the Rewards Club card, you can accrue points for any type of race or Jai Alai wager, then redeem those points for either race play, racing forms or other comps at Casino Miami. It is free to join the Rewards Club and enjoy all of its benefits. Sign up at Casino Miami location today! We offer the following handicapping data at our pari- mutuel race books:
- Daily Racing Form and Programs
William HILL Race Book At Casino Miami REWARDS CLUB Rules
1. Membership in the William Hill Rewards Club is free.
2. Individuals must be 21 years of age or older to join the William Hill Rewards Club.
3. Individuals must provide full name, date of birth, address, telephone number and valid I.D. to join William Hill Rewards Club.
4. Valid photo identification is required for all transactions related to William Hill Rewards Club including, but not limited to, registration, replacement of lost or stolen cards, point redemption, or to obtain information regarding your Rewards Club account.
5. By becoming a member, you acknowledge and agree to allow William Hill to correspond with you by mail, e-mail, or telephone, unless otherwise noted at the time of enrollment, and to use your name and/or likeness without compensation for promotional and advertising purposes. You do have the right to opt out from receiving marketing materials from William Hill.
6. To receive credit for race play, the patron must: hand their Rewards Club card to the ticket writer, or insert
their Rewards Club card into a self-service betting terminal before wagering. Unless specifically stated in promotional literature, points do not have any cash value.
7. William Hill will neither be held responsible for nor reimburse for points not credited to a patrons Rewards Club account for any reason including, but not limited to, reader malfunctions or wagers made without following rule #6.
8. William Hill Rewards Club cards and points are nontransferable, including upon death or divorce. Members may not allow cards to be used by any other person for any reason. Only the individual member listed on the account may obtain information on the account.
9. Rewards cards are the property of William Hill and must be returned immediately upon request by Management. William Hill is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. This card is only valid in Florida.
10. William Hill reserves the right to deny any application to the Rewards Club or to revoke a Rewards Club membership at any time for any reason. Management reserves the right to change or cancel the William Hill Rewards Club program or its rules and regulations, including rewards and benefits at any time without
notice. All decisions regarding disputes will be decided by Management, in it’s sole and absolute discretion.
11. Management reserves the right to review and verify all point accumulations. Account status may be adjusted
by Management in the event of a computer malfunction, operator error, fraud or misuse. An account that is
inactive for a period of one year may be deleted and points forfeited.
12. All William Hill house rules apply.
Must be 21 or older. Gambling Problem? Call 1-888-ADMIT-IT (888-236-4848).