Place a Sports Bet of $20 or more and present your Casino Employee I.D at the William Hill Sports Book inside Casino Royale and receive a FREE Original Slider at the White Castle inside Casino Royale!
WHITE CASTLE – FREE ORIGINAL SLIDER PROMOTION
Friday, July 1, 2016 – Sunday, July 31, 2016
1. Beginning at 8:00 A.M. (P.S.T) on Friday, July 1, 2016 through 10:00 P.M. (P.S.T) on Sunday, July 31, 2016, patrons may receive an offer for one (1) free White Castle Original Slider with a $20 or more Sports Bet when they present their William Hill Rewards Club Card, Casino Employee I.D. Badge, and a valid Photo ID to the William Hill Ticket Writer at the William Hill Sports Book inside Casino Royale.
2. To be eligible for this offer, all participants must be at least 21 years of age or older, have made a Sports Bet of $20 or more, and presented their William Hill Rewards Club Card, Casino Employee I.D. Badge, and a valid Photo ID to the William Hill Ticket Writer at the William Hill Sports Book inside Casino Royale at the time the wager is placed. Eligibility for the offer will be verified.
3. This promotion is only valid at the Full-Service William Hill Sports Book inside Casino Royale.
4. Wagers placed on a William Hill Kiosk or William Hill Mobile Sports Account are not eligible for this promotion.
- The coupon for one (1) free Original Slider is only valid at the White Castle located inside Casino Royale.
- Cheese or substitutions extra.
- Maximum of one (1) coupon may be earned per person per day.
- Coupon expires ten (10) days after issuance.
- A maximum of six (6) coupons can be redeemed at one time.
- This coupon is non-transferable, non-negotiable, subject to availability, and must be redeemed in person.
6. All house rules apply to this offer unless otherwise specified herein.
7. Employees of William Hill are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
8. Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill management in a manner deemed by them to be fair to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the patron is not satisfied with the result of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
9. William Hill management reserves the right to make changes to the rules and format or cancel the offer at any time.
10. For questions or any other information regarding this offer, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.