Place a bet of $20 or more at the William Hill Sports Book inside Railroad Pass Casino and receive a coupon for a free hot dog or a free Budweiser draft beer at the Watch & Wager Bar inside Railroad Pass Casino!
Railroad Pass- Free Hot dog or Budweiser draft beer Promotion
Friday, July 1, 2016- Wednesday, August 31, 2016
- Beginning at 8:00 A.M. (P.S.T) on Friday, July 1, 2016 through 10:00 P.M. (P.S.T) on Wednesday, August 31, 2016, patrons may receive an offer for one (1) free Hot dog or Budweiser draft beer with a $20 or more Sports Bet at the Watch & Wager Bar inside Railroad Pass Casino when they present their Railroad Pass Player’s Junction Club Card and a valid Photo ID to the William Hill Ticket Writer at the William Hill Sports Book inside Railroad Pass Casino.
- To be eligible for this offer, all participants must be at least 21 years of age or older, have made a Sports Bet of $20 or more, and presented their Railroad Pass Player’s Junction Club Card and a valid Photo ID to the William Hill Ticket Writer at the William Hill Sports Book inside Railroad Pass Casino at the time the wager is placed. Eligibility for the offer will be verified.
- This promotion is only valid at the Full-Service William Hill Sports Book inside Railroad Pass Casino.
- Wagers placed on a William Hill Kiosk or William Hill Mobile Sports Account are not eligible for this promotion.
- The coupon for one (1) free hot dog or Budweiser draft is only valid at the Watch and Wager Bar inside Railroad Pass Casino.
- Limit of one (1) free hot dog or one (1) free Budweiser draft beer per person per day can be redeemed.
- This coupon is non-transferable, non-negotiable, subject to availability, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Offer expires on August, 31, 2016.
- All house rules apply to this offer unless otherwise specified herein.
- Employees of William Hill are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill management in a manner deemed by them to be fair to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the patron is not satisfied with the result of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- William Hill management reserves the right to make changes to the rules and format or cancel the offer at any time.
- For questions or any other information regarding this offer, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.