CARSON CITY: Casino Fandango | Elko: Gold Dust, Red Lion | JACKPOT: Cactus Pete’s | WINNEMUCCA: Winnemucca Inn | HENDERSON: Club Fortune, Railroad Pass, Skyline | LAKE TAHOE: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, MontBleu Resort | LAS VEGAS: Binion’s, Hooters, Plaza, Riviera, Silver Sevens, SLS | LAUGHLIN: Avi, Edgewater | PRIMM: Buffalo Bill’s, Primm Valley Resort | PAHRUMP: Pahrump Nugget | WENDOVER: Wendover Nugget | RENO: Club Cal Neva, Eldorado, Grand Sierra Resort
WILLIAM HILL KENTUCKY DERBY GLASS GIVEAWAY
Saturday, May 2nd, 2015
- While supplies last, the William Hill Kentucky Derby Glass Giveaway will take place on Saturday, May 2nd, 2015 at the following participating William Hill Race Book locations: Binion’s, Plaza, Riviera, SLS, Hooter’s, Silver Sevens, Buffalo Bill’s, Primm Valley Resort, Avi, Edgewater, Casino Fandango, MontBleu Resort, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Lake Tahoe, Pahrump Nugget, Club Cal Neva, Eldorado, Grand Sierra Resort, Gold Dust Elko, Red Lion, Cactus Pete’s, Winnemucca Inn, Club Fortune, My Casino, Skyline, Railroad Pass, and Wendover Nugget.
- To be eligible, all participants must be 21 or older and be a William Hill Rewards Club Member.
- Beginning at 8:00am PST on Saturday, May 2nd, 2015, an eligible Rewards Club Member who places a minimum of $20 in wagers on the 2015 Kentucky Derby at participating William Hill Race Book locations will receive an official Kentucky Derby souvenir glass.
- To receive a Kentucky Derby souvenir glass, eligible participants must present their valid Photo ID, Rewards Club card, and minimum of $20 in 2015 Kentucky Derby betting receipts which contain the matching Rewards Club number to William Hill personnel at the participating location.
- The Kentucky Derby souvenir glasses are available while supplies last. In the event that all Kentucky Derby souvenir glasses are given away at the participating William Hill Race Book location, no rain checks or substitute gifts will be issued.
- Limit one Kentucky Derby souvenir glass per Rewards Club member.
- William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the promotion at any time without notice. Other restrictions may also apply.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management in a manner deemed fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the patron is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.