WILLIAM HILL PARI-MUTUEL
REFER-AND-EARN – PROMOTION RULES
Sunday, March 1, 2020 – Thursday, April 30, 2020
- The William Hill (“William Hill”) Horse Racing Refer-And-Earn promotion (“Promotion”) will take place from Sunday, March 1, 2020 through Thursday, April 30, 2020 at the William Hill Race Book inside Casino Miami.
- To be eligible, all participants must be 21 or older and a William Hill Rewards Club member. Membership is free.
- Beginning at 11:00 am E.S.T. on Sunday, March 1, 2020 through close of business on Thursday, April 30, 2020 (“Promotion Period”), William Hill Rewards Club members are eligible to earn a Level 1 or Level 2 Gift for each new William Hill Rewards Club member they refer who wagers $500 or more by June 30, 2020.
- A maximum of three (3) new William Hill Rewards Club Members are allowed per Referrer.
- To be eligible to receive a promotional gift, current William Hill Rewards Club members (“Referrers”) are required to provide a Refer-A-Friend coupon to their friend (“Referee”) to present to the William Hill Race Book staff upon signing up for a new William Hill Rewards Club card during the Promotion Period.
- Referee must be a new William Hill Rewards Club member who signs up during the Promotion Period, and must meet or exceed the Promotion point level on or before June 30, 2020 for both Referrer and Referee to receive the following gifts or prizes: a) Level 1 Gift or Level 2 Gift and 10,000 Bonus Points (for the Referrer): Referee must wager a minimum of $500 by June 30, 2020. b) 1,000 Bonus Points (for the Referee): Referee must wager a minimum of $500 by June 30, 2020. C) Visit www.williamhillrewards.com to see a list of Level 1 and Level 2 gifts currently available.
i. Gifts are subject to availability and at William Hill’s sole discretion a substitute gift, of equal or greater value, may be offered in the event the original gift is no longer available.
ii. Gifts may be added to or removed from the website at any time at the sole discretion of William Hill.
- Referrers will receive a promotional code which can be redeemed for their promotional gift. Referrers will receive their promotional code within seven (7) business days via email from the date Referee meets the minimum promotional points requirement.
a. Participants can visit www.williamhill.us/mail to submit or update their email address on file.
- Qualifying Referees will receive a credit of 1,000 Rewards Points to their William Hill Rewards Club account within seven (7) business days of wagering the minimum $500.
- Participants can visit www.williamhillrewards.com to redeem their promotional code and select their promotional gift. Each promotional code can only be redeemed once and will expire on Thursday, December 31, 2020. No exceptions.
a. Limit of one (1) promotional gift per participant, per qualifying Referee, per Promotion Period.
b. After selecting their promotional gift, participants will need to complete all the required customer and shipping information.
c. Shipping times vary for each promotional gift. An estimated shipping time is given when selecting the promotional gift from the William Hill Rewards website. Participants will not be responsible for any costs associated with shipping of item(s).
- In the event that a selected promotional gift is discontinued, a substituted gift of equal or greater value will be used.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Participants agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
- Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decision are final.
- William Hill reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted on William Hill’s website at www.williamhill.us.
- William Hill may disqualify any participant from receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that their William Hill Rewards Club card is swiped before wagering with a ticket writer or on a self-betting terminal.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Prizes awarded are non-transferable.
- Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to the rules.
- William Hill is not responsible for gifts that are lost or stolen in transit to the participant, or for gifts that are misaddressed to the participant.
- Individuals who are excluded from retail wagering, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
- For questions or any other information regarding the Promotion, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management in a manner deemed fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all participants. If the participant is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Florida Racing and Gaming Commission.
- Must be 21 or older. Gambling Problem? Call 1-888-ADMIT-IT (888-236-4848).