Bet College Football and Double Your Winnings!
Place a pregame, full game, point spread bet on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Virginia Cavaliers (9/24)
If your team wins, Earn a Cash Credit equal to your winnings, up to $25!
Must Win Bet To Qualify For Promotion
Betting on Both Sides of the Qualifying Game is Prohibited
Friday Double 0924 – PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
Friday, September 24, 2021
1. The Caesars Sportsbook (“Caesars”) Friday Double 0924 – promotion (“Promotion”) will take place between 12:00AM local time on Friday, September 24, 2021, and 11:59PM local time on Friday, September 24, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. As used herein, “Caesars” means American Wagering Inc, dba Caesars Sportsbook. All references to the Friday Double 0924 shall be referred to as “Promotion” throughout these Official Rules. Promotion is sponsored by Caesars.
3. To be eligible for this Promotion, all patrons must be 21 or older, physically present in a State or Commonwealth where sports wagering is legal and Caesars is duly licensed, permitted or authorized to operate including, without limitation, the state of Illinois when wagering, and have a Caesars Mobile or Online Account (“Caesars Account”) (“Eligible Patron(s)”).
4. Opening a Caesars Account is free.
5. Eligible Patrons can bet on the following men’s collegiate football game (“Qualifying Game(s)”), that takes place during the Promotion Period:
• Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Virginia Cavaliers
6. An Eligible Patron’s first placed standard, straight, pregame, full game, point spread wager on the Qualifying Game qualifies for this Promotion (“Qualifying Wager”).
7. To participate in this Promotion, Eligible Patrons must place one (1) Qualifying Wager (“Participant(s)”).
8. Only standard point spread wagers, not alternate lines, qualify for this Promotion.
9. Only one (1) Qualifying Wager will be accepted for this Promotion. Additional wagers can be placed on the Qualifying Game, however only the first placed Qualifying Wager will be considered for this Promotion.
10. Wagering on both sides of the Qualifying Game in this Promotion is prohibited and shall disqualify a Participant from this Promotion subject to the sole discretion of Caesars.
11. If a Participant in the Promotion has their Qualifying Wager graded as a winning wager in their betting history, then that Participant will receive a Cash Credit equal to 100% of that Qualifying Wager’s net winnings up to $25 (“Credit(s)”). Net winnings are defined as Payout minus Stake.
12. The maximum Credit per Participant for this Promotion is $25
13. For the avoidance of doubt, as an example, if a Participant wagers to win $25 on the spread of Virginia, then that Participant will earn an extra $25 Credit on top of their standard net winnings if Virginia covers the point spread in the Qualifying Game.
14. Qualifying Wagers that are settled via CashOut are not eligible for Credits.
15. Odds Boost Markets, Money Lines, Live Markets, Parlays, Round Robins, and Teasers do not qualify.
16. Credits will be applied directly to a Participant’s Caesars Account within five (5) days after the Promotion Period expires.
17. Cash Credit redemption is subject to Caesars House Rules.
18. This Promotion is only valid for wagering available within the State of Illinois, via the Caesars desktop site or mobile app.
19. Eligible Patrons may opt out of this Promotion by contacting Caesars Customer Support.
20. A Participant’s Caesars Account must be in good standing both at the time of entry and the time at which a Credit is awarded.
21. Participants may be notified by email, SMS, and/or phone when a Credit is added to their Caesars Account.
22. Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
23. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
24. Participants consent and agree to allow Caesars the unconditional use of their name, voice, likeness and story for any promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or approval.
25. Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
26. Caesars reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the Promotion, for any reason, with or without notice, at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
27. Caesars reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
28. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Caesars whose decisions are final.
29. Caesars may disqualify any Participant from receiving a Credit based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
30. Caesars is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
31. Caesars is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Caesars, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
32. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Caesars which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Caesars reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
33. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Caesars reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
34. Records related to the Promotion will be retained for recordkeeping purposes in accordance with local legal and regulatory requirements.
35. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the rules.
36. Individuals who are excluded from online wagering, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
37. For questions or any other information regarding the Promotion, contact Caesars Customer Support at (855) 474-0606.