Win $5 for every Vegas hockey playoff game win!
To get in on the action, use code ‘VEGAS5’ when signing up for a new account!
Offer expires April 15, 2018. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate. $100 minimum deposit is required. Offer is non-transferable, may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and has no cash value. Member must not have previously established any William Hill Mobile Sports account. Limit one coupon per person. Management reserves all rights.
Don’t have the app?
Enter the code VEGAS5in the Promo Code Box when you are signing up for a new account.
You will receive your $5, for every Vegas playoff win, when you sign up for a new Mobile Sports account and use promo code: VEGAS5, during signup! Your bonus will be applied to your account within 72 hours after Vegas wins a playoff game!
Learn about our sign up process:
To find the William Hill Sports Book location nearest you, click here.
PLAYOFF CUP HOCKEY NEW MOBILE SPORTS ACCOUNT SIGN UP – PROMOTION RULES
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 – Tuesday, April 15, 2018
- The William Hill Race & Sports Book (“William Hill”) Playoff Cup Hockey New Mobile Sports Account Sign Up promotion (“Promotion”) will begin on Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. and ends close of business on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). All times referred to throughout these rules are Pacific Standard Time.
- To be eligible, all participants must be 21 years of age or older.
- To participate in the Promotion, each participant must register for a new William Hill Mobile Sports account during the Promotion Period and make a minimum initial deposit of $100.00 (“Promotion Conditions”). Additional deposits may be made after the William Hill Mobile Sports account has been established.
- When signing up for a new William Hill Mobile Sports account, participant must input the following promo code when prompted:
- The participant must not have previously established any William Hill or Leroy’s account, including, but not limited to, those established at tavern locations. Eligibility for the Promotion will be verified.
- Starting April 11, 2018 and continuing through June 30, 2018, and upon meeting the Promotion Conditions, the participant will receive a $5.00 bonus for every Las Vegas professional hockey team playoff win.
- The $5.00 bonus will be added to participant’s William Hill Mobile Sports account within 72 hours after every playoff win.
- The minimum initial deposit of $100.00 must be wagered in its entirety within the Promotion Period. If not met, the $5.00 bonus will be forfeited.
- Wagering for the Promotion must be done through the William Hill Mobile Sports App. Pari-mutuel wagering is not permitted.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Participants agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
- Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion Period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill, whose decisions are final.
- William Hill may disqualify any participant from receiving a bonus based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct, whether or not related to this Promotion.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alterations of, entry materials, for technical, hardware, software, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the Promotion, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to the rules.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules, will be resolved by William Hill’s Management in a manner deemed fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all participants. If the participant is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, the participant will have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.