we’ll refund your first bet up to $300!
Must deposit and place first wager within 7 days of registration
Participants who place their first wager that is graded as a loss will earn a cash credit equal to the lessor of: 100% of the value of the Qualifying Wager or $300
Qualifying Wager must settle within 7 days of being placed to be eligible for a credit
In the event a Participant simultaneously places more than one wager in their bet slip, the first wager recorded by Caesars in that Participant’s wagering history will be considered the Qualifying Wager
A Participant must wager an amount equal to the value of the cashback credit awarded by this Promotion with wagers of minimum odds -500 before they may withdraw the credit
Credits will be applied directly to a Participant’s Caesars Sportsbook Account within three business (3) days
CAESARS Risk Free 300 0501 EXTENDED– OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Saturday, May 01, 2021 – Tuesday, September 30, 2021
1. The Caesars Sports Book (“Caesars”) Risk Free 300 0501 promotion (“Promotion”) will take place between 12:00 a.m. CT on Saturday, May 01, 2021, and run through 11:59 p.m. CT on Tuesday, September 30, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. To be eligible for this Promotion, all patrons must be 21 or older, and be physically present in the State of Illinois (“Eligible Patrons”).
3. To participate in this Promotion, an Eligible Patron must successfully open a Caesars Account in the State of Illinois, inclusive of automated or manual identification verification, for the first time during the Promotion Period (“Participant(s)”). Caesars will determine the time of account opening.
4. Opening a Caesars Account is free.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, existing patrons who have registered a Caesars Account prior to the Promotion Period shall not be entitled to participate in the Promotion even if they re-register during the Promotion Period.
6. Within 7 days of opening a Caesars Account, Participants who place their first real money sports wager (“Qualifying Wager”) via the Caesars mobile app or desktop site and their Qualifying Wager is graded as a Loss (defined below) by William, Participant will earn a cash credit equal to the lessor of: 100% of the value of the Qualifying Wager or $300 (“Credit(s)”). A Qualifying Wager that returns $0.00 is graded as a loss (“Loss”).
7. Credits will be added to a Participant’s Caesars Account within three (3) business days after their Qualifying Wager is graded as a Loss by Caesars.
8. The maximum Credit per Participant in this Promotion is $300.
9. Only the consecutively first placed wager after registration per Participant qualifies for this Promotion. In the event a Participant simultaneously places more than one wager in their bet slip, the first wager recorded by Caesars in that Participant’s wagering history will be considered the Qualifying Wager.
10. A Qualifying Wager must settle within seven (7) days of being placed by a Participant in order for that Participant to be eligible for a Credit.
11. A Participant must wager an amount equal to the value of the Credit awarded by this Promotion, consisting of wagers with minimum odds of -500, before they may withdraw the Credit.
12. Bonus Abuse/Fraud: Participants who engage in fraudulent activity, bonus abuse or inappropriate play, can have their Credit voided, winnings voided or withheld, be excluded from future bonuses or awards, and/or have their Caesars Account locked at the discretion of Caesars. These activities include, but are not limited to:
A. Wagering on both sides of a line on an individual game
B. Multiple/grouped accounts linked by device/static IP/cashier/location and betting exploitatively
13. This Promotion is only valid for wagering within the State of Illinois, via the Caesars mobile app.
14. Wagering will not be accepted on a minor league sports event, a sports event involving an Illinois collegiate team, or any other prohibited sports events as defined by the Illinois Gaming Board (“IGB”) pursuant to 230 ILCS 45/25-25 and no such events will be included in the Promotion.
15. Eligible Patrons may opt out of this Promotion by contacting Caesars Customer Support.
16. Wagers placed at a Caesars retail location do not qualify for this Promotion.
17. A Participant’s Caesars Account must be in good standing both at the time of entry and the time at which a Credit is awarded.
18. Participants that earn Credits will be notified by email, SMS, and/or phone.
19. Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
20. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
21. Participants consent and agree to allow Caesars the unconditional use of their name, voice, likeness and story for any promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or approval.
22. Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
23. Caesars reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
24. Caesars reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion Period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
25. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Caesars whose decisions are final.
26. Caesars may disqualify any Participant from receiving a Credit based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
27. Caesars is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
28. Caesars is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Caesars, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
29. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Caesars which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Caesars reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
30. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Caesars reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
31. Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal and regulatory requirements.
32. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the rules.
33. Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by Caesars Management and that decision shall be final and binding on all Participants. If the Participant is not satisfied with the results of Caesars’ decision, the Participant will have the option to seek resolution with the Illinois Gaming Board.
34. Individuals who are excluded from retail or mobile wagering, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible for this Promotion.
35. This Promotion is being conducted in accordance with 230 ILCS 45.
36. For questions or any other information regarding this Promotion, contact Caesars Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
37. This Promotion is subject to Caesars’ Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions, General Terms of Service, and House Rules.
38. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER or text ILGAMB to 53342.