William Hill Nevada – NASCAR – Coca Cola 600- NASCAR Racing Experience Giveaway
PROMOTIONAL RULES – NEVADA
Thursday, May 21 at 2:00 PM PT – Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 3:00 PM
The William Hill (“William Hill”) Nevada – NASCAR – Coca Cola 600 Promotion (“Promotion”) begins on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 2:00 PM PT and ends on Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 3:00 PM PT (“Promotion Period”). All times referred to throughout these rules are Pacific Standard Time.
- To be eligible, all participants must be 21 years of age or older, must be physically present in the State of Nevada and have a William Hill Nevada Mobile Wagering Account (“Mobile Account”). Opening a Mobile Account is free.
- In order to participate in this Promotion, the Mobile Account holder must place a minimum of $25 or more in bets on any NASCAR – Coca- Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway Race futures to win the race, matchups, and/or props (when available) during the Promotion Period, to receive one (1) electronic entry into a drawing (the “Participants”) . The race is scheduled to take place on Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 3:00 PM PT at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- There is a maximum of one (1) entry per Mobile Account holder for the duration of the Promotion Period.
- The minimum bet of $25 can be multiple bets totaling $25 or one bet of $25 or more.
- There will be an electronic drawing at 12:00 PM PT on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 for one (1) Participant to win a NASCAR Racing Experience Gift Card (“Grand Prize”) for the winner and a guest of their choosing (“Grand Prize Winner”) and for five-hundred and ninety-nine (599) Participants to win a $25 William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports account credit (“Secondary Prize Winners”). The electronic drawing will be completed by a Nevada state authorized third-party vendor.
- Grand Prize Winner will receive a Gift Card valued at $400 from NASCAR that is good for one (1) NASCAR Racing Experience for the winner and a guest. For more information and to book the experience visit: www.nascarracingexperience.com. A letter will also be included with details on how to redeem the NASCAR Racing Experience. Gift Card expires a year after receiving.
- Five -hundred ninety- nine (599) Secondary Prize Winners will receive a $25 account credit added to their William Hill Nevada Wagering Account. Limit one drawing prize per William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports account.
- The Secondary Prize Winners’ credits will be added to their William Hill Nevada Wagering Accounts within ten (10) days of the completion of the drawing on Wednesday, May 27, 2020.
- If there are less than five hundred ninety- nine (599) Participants, there will still be one (1) Grand Prize Winner and all other Participants will win the secondary prize of a $25 account credit.
- The Grand Prize Winner will be contacted by William Hill via email, phone, or certified mail to obtain all required information including, but not limited to, email address, phone number, and mailing address. Providing such information is required by Sunday, June 7, 2020 to claim the Grand Prize.
- In the event the Grand Prize Winner does not respond to William Hill with the necessary information by Sunday, June 7, 2020, the Grand Prize will be forfeited.
- The Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway is scheduled to take place on Sunday, May 24, 2020, and once the race starts on Sunday, May 24, 2020, the race must be completed within one week (7 days) of the actual starting date for the Promotion to count. (i.e if the race starts and due to weather, the race gets postponed to Monday, May 25, 2020). The race must be completed, and a winner declared within seven (7) days of the start of the race to be considered “official.” If the race is postponed to a later date without starting, it must be complete by the end of the NASCAR season for the Promotion to count, whenever that season is deemed “official” by NASCAR
- In the event of a postponement or cancellation of the Coca- Cola 600 on Sunday, May 24, 2020, Participants will be notified of any changes to the Promotion Period, drawing date, and Grand Prize Winner redeem date.
- Prizes awarded are non-transferable.
- By participating in the Promotion, Participants agree to the rules.
- Participants agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name and likeness for Promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent. Where lawful, the winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release
- This Promotion is only valid for wagering available via the William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports app.
- All William Hill House Rules and Regulations regarding wagers apply to the Promotion unless otherwise noted, which are available at www.williamhill.us and on the William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports app.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion Period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- William Hill reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any bonus already awarded.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decisions are final.
- William Hill may disqualify any Participant from receiving any bonus based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including canceling of the event, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management in a manner deemed fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all participants. If the patron is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- For questions or any other information regarding the Promotion, contact William Hill Customer Support at email@example.com
- When the Fun Stops Call 1-800-522-4700 or Visit NevadaCouncil.org