EARN 2X COMPS EVERY SUNDAY, MONDAY AND TUESDAY IN JANUARY
AT THE WILLIAM HILL RACE BOOK LOCATED INSIDE THE HORSESHOE COUNCIL BLUFFS.
WILLIAM HILL PARI-MUTUEL
2x POINT MULTIPLIER – PROMOTION RULES
Monday, January 1, 2018- Tuesday, January 30, 2018
- The William Hill (“William Hill”) 2x Point Multiplier promotion (“Promotion”) will take place every Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday in January at the William Hill Race Book inside Horseshoe Casino Council Bluffs. To be eligible, all participants must be 21 or older and a William Hill Rewards Club member. Membership is free.
- The promotion period (“Promotion Period”) begins at 10:30am C.S.T. on Monday, January 1, 2018 through close of business on Tuesday, January 30, 2018, William Hill Rewards Club members will receive two (2) William Hill Rewards Club points for every $1.00 in Pari-Mutuel wagered on their William Hill Rewards Club card on wagers that are both placed and graded during the promotional periods.
- Any promotional points earned during the Promotion Period will not carry over to any other promotion period or promotion.
- Promotional periods are as follows:
- Monday, January 1, 2018- Tuesday, January 2, 2018
- Sunday, January 7, 2018- Tuesday, January 9, 2018
- Sunday, January 14, 2018- Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Sunday, January 21, 2018- Tuesday, January 23, 2018
- Sunday, January 28, 2018- Tuesday, January 30, 2018
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Participants agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name and likeness for Promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
- Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decisions are final.
- William Hill reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any points already awarded.
- William Hill may disqualify any participant from receiving any points based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that their William Hill Rewards Club card is swiped before wagering with a ticket writer or on a self-betting terminal.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to the rules.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management in a manner deemed fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all participants. If the participant is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETS-OFF.