MOBILE PROMO ON OCTOBER 31th
October 31 Golden Game – PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
Saturday, October 31, 2020
1. The William Hill Sports Book (“William Hill”) October 31 Golden Game promotion (the “Promotion”) will take place between 6:30 p.m. CDT on Saturday, October 31, 2020, and 11:59 p.m. CDT on Saturday, October 31, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. To be eligible for this Promotion, all patrons must be 21 or older, physically present in the State of Illinois when wagering, and have a William Hill Mobile or Online Account (“William Hill Account”) (“Eligible Patron(s)”).
3. Opening a William Hill Account is free.
13. Eligible Patrons must bet on the men’s collegiate football game between Penn State and Ohio State (the “Qualifying Game(s)”), that takes place during the Promotion Period.
14. An Eligible Patron’s consecutively first placed pregame, full game, point spread wager of $50 or more on the Qualifying Game with minimum odds of -120 qualifies for this Promotion (“Qualifying Wager”).
15. For the avoidance of doubt, as an example, a wager with odds of -130 would not qualify for this Promotion. A wager with odds of -110 would qualify for this Promotion.
16. Additional wagers can be placed on the Qualifying Game, however only the first placed wager will be considered for this Promotion.
17. To participate in this Promotion, Eligible Patrons must place one Qualifying Wager (“Participant(s)”).
18. A Participant in the Promotion that has their Qualifying Wager graded as a winning wager in their betting history will receive a cash credit equal to 31% of that Qualifying Wager’s net winnings, defined as Payout minus Stake, up to $25 (“Credit(s)”).
19. Credits will be applied directly to a Participant’s William Hill Account within five (5) business days after the Promotion Period expires.
20. Wagering on both sides of the point spread in the Qualifying Game included in this Promotion is prohibited and may disqualify you from this Promotion at the sole discretion of William Hill.
21. There are no restrictions on wagering or withdrawing a Credit awarded by this Promotion.
22. This Promotion is only valid for wagering within the State of Illinois, via the William Hill mobile app.
23. Wagering will not be accepted on a minor league sports event, a sports event involving an Illinois collegiate team, or any other prohibited sports events as defined by the Illinois Gaming Board (“IGB”) pursuant to 230 ILCS 45/25-25 and no such events will be included in the Promotion.
24. Eligible Patrons may opt out of this Promotion by contacting William Hill Customer Support.
25. Wagers placed at a William Hill retail location do not qualify for this Promotion.
26. A Participant’s William Hill Account must be in good standing both at the time of entry and the time at which a Credit is awarded.
27. Participants that earn Credits will be notified by email, SMS, and/or phone.
28. Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
29. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
30. Participants consent and agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name, voice, likeness and story for any promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or approval.
31. Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
32. William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
33. William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion Period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
34. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decisions are final.
35. William Hill may disqualify any Participant from receiving a Credit based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
36. William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
37. William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
38. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
39. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
40. Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal and regulatory requirements.
41. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the rules.
42. Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management and that decision shall be final and binding on all Participants. If the Participant is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, the Participant will have the option to seek resolution with the Illinois Gaming Board.
43. Individuals who are excluded from retail or mobile wagering, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible for this Promotion.
44. This Promotion is being conducted in accordance with 230 ILCS 45.
45. For questions or any other information regarding this Promotion, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
46. This Promotion is subject to William Hill’s Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions, General Terms of Service, and House Rules.
47. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER or text ILGAMB to 53342.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, WILLIAM HILL MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE IF ILLINOIS EXECUTIVE ORDER 2020-41 EXPIRES, IS TERMINATED, ENDED OR WITHDRAWN, OR HELD INVALID.
Executive Order 2020-41 states in pertinent part that “During the duration of the Gubernatorial Disaster Proclamations, the provisions in the Sports Wagering Act, 230 ILCS 45/25-30(f), 25-35(f), and 25-40(i) requiring in-person creation of a sports wagering account at a facility authorized pursuant to the Act in order to participate in sports wagering offered over the internet or through a mobile application, are suspended.”