New signups today only!
Place 1st bet of $25+ on Gonzaga or UCLA against the spread (pregame, full game)
If Gonzaga wins straight up, earn an extra $100 account credit!
Cannot qualify for Risk Free $300 as well with qualifying wager
Must be first placed wager
William Hill Illinois Terms & Conditions
Chalk Booster 0403 – OFFICIAL RULES
Saturday, April 3, 2021
1. The William Hill Sports Book (“William Hill”) Chalk Booster 0403 promotion (the “Promotion”) will take place between 12:00 a.m. CT on Saturday, April 3, 2021, and 11:59 p.m. CT on Saturday April 3, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. To be eligible for this Promotion, all patrons must be 21 or older, physically present in the State of Illinois when wagering and have successfully opened a new Mobile or Online William Hill Account for the first time in the State of Illinois (“William Hill Account”), inclusive of automated or manual identification verification, during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Patron”). William Hill will determine the time of account opening based on an automatic system timestamp that is triggered when the account registration process is completed.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, existing patrons who have registered a William Hill Account prior to the Promotion Period shall not be entitled to participate in this Promotion even if they re-register during the Promotion Period.
4. Opening a William Hill Account is free.
5. Eligible Patrons must bet on the men’s college basketball game between UCLA and Gonzaga (the “Qualifying Game”) that takes place during the Promotion Period.
6. Eligible Patrons who place their first wager after opening their William Hill Account, which is a bet of $25 or more on the pregame, full game point spread of the Qualifying Game, will earn a $100 cash credit (“Credit”) if Gonzaga wins the Qualifying Game outright (“Participant”).
7. Credits will be added directly to a Participant’s William Hill Account within two (2) business days after the Promotion Period has expired.
8. A Participant must wager an amount equal to the value of the Credit awarded by this Promotion, consisting of wagers with minimum odds of -500, before they may withdraw the Credit.
9. This Promotion may not be combined with the other welcome offer, Risk Free $300, if a Participant’s first placed wager is on the Qualifying Game.
10. This Promotion is only valid for wagering within the State of Illinois, via the William Hill mobile app.
11. Wagering will not be accepted on a minor league sports event, a sports event involving an Illinois collegiate team, or any other prohibited sports events as defined by the Illinois Gaming Board (“IGB”) pursuant to 230 ILCS 45/25-25 and no such events will be included in the Promotion.
12. Eligible Patrons may opt out of this Promotion by contacting William Hill Customer Support.
13. Wagers placed at a William Hill retail location do not qualify for this Promotion.
14. A Participant’s William Hill Account must be in good standing both at the time of entry and the time at which a Credit is awarded.
15. Participants that earn Credits will be notified by email, SMS, and/or phone.
16. Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
17. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
18. Participants consent and agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name, voice, likeness and story for any promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or approval.
19. Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
20. William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
21. William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion Period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
22. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decisions are final.
23. William Hill may disqualify any Participant from receiving a Credit based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
24. William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
25. William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
26. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
27. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
28. Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal and regulatory requirements.
29. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the rules.
30. Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management and that decision shall be final and binding on all Participants. If the Participant is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, the Participant will have the option to seek resolution with the Illinois Gaming Board.
31. Individuals who are excluded from retail or mobile wagering, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible for this Promotion.
32. This Promotion is being conducted in accordance with 230 ILCS 45.
33. For questions or any other information regarding this Promotion, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
34. This Promotion is subject to William Hill’s Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions, General Terms of Service, and House Rules.
35. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER or text ILGAMB to 53342.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, WILLIAM HILL MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE IF ILLINOIS EXECUTIVE ORDER 2020-41 EXPIRES, IS TERMINATED, ENDED OR WITHDRAWN, OR HELD INVALID.
Executive Order 2020-41 states in pertinent part that “During the duration of the Gubernatorial Disaster Proclamations, the provisions in the Sports Wagering Act, 230 ILCS 45/25-30(f), 25-35(f), and 25-40(i) requiring in-person creation of a sports wagering account at a facility authorized pursuant to the Act in order to participate in sports wagering offered over the internet or through a mobile application, are suspended.”