Bet 20 Get 50 0716- PROMOTION RULES
Thursday, July 16, 2020 – Wednesday, July 22, 2020
1. The William Hill Iowa Sports Book (“William Hill”) Bet 20 Get 50 0715 promotion (“Promotion”) will take place between 12:00 a.m. CDT Thursday, July 16, 2020, and 11:59 p.m. CDT Wednesday, July 22, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. This Promotion is only open to existing William Hill Iowa Account patrons who have: (i) successfully opened a William Hill Account, inclusive of automated or manual identification verification; and (ii) received an email from William Hill during the Promotion Period, inviting her or him to participate in the Promotion, at the email address registered to her or his wagering account (Eligible Patron(s)”) (“William Hill Account”).
3. Eligible Patrons must be 21 years of age or older and physically present in the State of Iowa when wagering.
4. Opening a William Hill Account is free.
5. By the end of the Promotion Period, Eligible Patrons who place at least $20 in total cumulative real money sports wagers on their William Hill Account (“Participant(s)”) will earn a $50 credit (“Credit”), which shall be added to that Participant’s William Hill Account within three (3) business days after reaching $20 in cumulative stake.
6. There is no rollover or wagering requirements for the Credit.
7. This Promotion is only valid for wagering within the State of Iowa, via the William Hill mobile app.
8. Wagering will not be accepted on “Prohibited sporting events” as defined by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission (the “I.R.G.C.”) pursuant to 2019 Iowa Acts, Senate File 617, 13.1(99F), and no such events will be included in the Promotion.
9. Participants may opt out of this Promotion by contacting William Hill Customer Support.
10. This Promotion may not be combined with any other active Promotions including Bet $50 Get $50.
11. Wagers placed at a William Hill retail location do not qualify for this Promotion.
12. A Participant’s William Hill Account must be in good standing both at the time of entry and the time at which a Credit is awarded.
13. Participants that earn credits will be notified by email, SMS, and/or phone.
14. Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
15. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
16. Participants consent and agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name, voice, likeness and story for any promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or approval.
17. Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
18. William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
19. William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion Period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
20. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decisions are final.
21. William Hill may disqualify any Participant from receiving a Credit based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
22. William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
23. William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
24. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
25. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
26. Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal and regulatory requirements.
27. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the rules.
28. Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management and that decision shall be final and binding on all Participants. If the Participant is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, the Participant will have the option to seek resolution with the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission.
29. Individuals who are excluded from retail or mobile wagering, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible for this Promotion.
30. The William Hill Accounting Department will review the Patron Account Adjustment report for Credit adjustments in accordance with Iowa Code section (99D.19(3), 99E.8(4), and 99F.12(4))
31. This Promotion is being conducted in accordance with 2019 Iowa Acts, Senate File 617 13.3(3)
32. For questions or any other information regarding this Promotion, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
34. Gambling a problem? Call 1-800-BETS-OFF
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, WILLIAM HILL MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE IF ILLINOIS EXECUTIVE ORDER 2020-41 EXPIRES, IS TERMINATED, ENDED OR WITHDRAWN, OR HELD INVALID.
Executive Order 2020-41 states in pertinent part that “During the duration of the Gubernatorial Disaster Proclamations, the provisions in the Sports Wagering Act, 230 ILCS 45/25-30(f), 25-35(f), and 25-40(i) requiring in-person creation of a sports wagering account at a facility authorized pursuant to the Act in order to participate in sports wagering offered over the internet or through a mobile application, are suspended.”