William Hill New Jersey Online Sports Book
Devils Sign-Up Promotion
Bet $50, Get $50 Sign-Up Bonus Terms and Conditions
Valid 12:01am Oct 25, 2018 through to 11:59pm Feb 28, 2019
- The Bet $50, Get $50 Sign-Up Bonus promotion (the “Promotion”) is available to all new William Hill New Jersey Online Sports Book account patrons. In order to be a William Hill New Jersey Online Sports Book account member, you must be at least 21 years of age, and sign up for a new Online Sports Book account during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is only open to new William Hill New Jersey Online Sports Book account patrons who have successfully opened a new William Hill New Jersey Online Sports Book account for the first time during the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of any doubt, existing patrons who have registered with the William Hill New Jersey Online Sports Book account prior to the Promotion Period shall not be entitled to participate in the Promotion even if they re-register during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion Period is from 12:01am Oct 25, 2018 through to 11:59pm Feb 28, 2019.
- When signing up for a new William Hill New Jersey Online Sports Book account, participant must input one (1) promo code when prompted:
- Upon both registering for a new William Hill New Jersey Online Sports Book account and placing cumulative sports wager totaling $50 during the Promotion Period, patrons will receive $50 added to their William Hill New Jersey Online Sports Book account within seven (7) days.
- Membership for William Hill New Jersey Online Sports Book is free.
- Upon registering, patrons have sixty (60) days to make qualifying wagers to earn promotional bonus.
- Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- All Promotion times are approximate. William Hill reserves the right to change Promotion times in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino or online sports wagering, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
- William Hill may cancel, modify, relocate or reschedule the Promotion for any reason with prior notification to the appropriate gaming regulators, to the extent such is required.
- William Hill is not responsible for, late, or illegible entries, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill , users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- William Hill is not responsible for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- William Hill may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of Official Rules or other misconduct while on the property or otherwise occurring whether or not relating to the Promotion or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for William Hill to comply with applicable statutes and regulations, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Promotion rules, eligibility, scheduling and staging of the Promotion, and penalties for misconduct lie solely with William Hill, whose decisions are final.
- Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Official Rules, William Hill shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to comply with all rules contained herein.
- Management reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
- The William Hill accounting department will review the Patron Account Adjustment report for bonus adjustments in accordance with 13:69O-1.9.
- This promotion is being conducted in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69O-1.4(q). William Hill Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69D-1.8(g)6xiii
- If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800 GAMBLER.
To find the William Hill Sports Book location nearest you, click here.