2021 COLLEGE PICK’EM FOOTBALL CONTEST
Returning for the 2021 season is the 2021 College Pick ’em contest – Nevada’s premier college football handicapping contest!
The contest costs $1,000 to enter, and each player can have up to five (5) entries. Each week, pick eight (8) College Football games against the spread off of a designated menu of eligible games for chance at winning a share of $1,000,000 in guaranteed cash prizes.
Contest Period: Saturday, September 11, 2021 – Saturday, November 13, 2021 (Subject to Change)
Minimum of 8 weeks must be completed before Sunday, December 26, 2021 to be official
Registration starts Thursday, July 15, 2021 (Subject to change)
CONTEST ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER 8:00AM PST ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2021 of the College Football Pick’em Contest Week 1 (Subject to Change)
Pick 8 winners each week against the spread (1/2 point spread)
$1,000 season entry fee – 10 weeks
$1,000,000 in guaranteed cash prizes!
Win the Season 1st Place Prize!
*For the standings as of Week 2, not all Alias names are listed as Management is still reviewing.
- There is a $1,000.00 fee per entry. Entries are non-transferable.
- Contestants must be at least 21 years of age at date of entry. Contestants must present a valid photo I.D. and must have an eligible William Hill Rewards Card Account or have a William Hill Nevada Wagering Account or Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill Nevada Wagering Account (only at Nevada Caesars locations) to enter the contest. Membership is free.
- Account Members must be in good standing to enter the contest and for the duration of the contest to be eligible for any prizes.
- There is a maximum of five (5) entries allowed per person. Purchasing more than five (5) entries will result in disqualification from the contest.
- Account Members will not be able to purchase late entries.
- The contest involves selecting eight (8) College Football games against the spread each week for ten (10) weeks of the College Football season from a list of eligible games designated by William Hill. Contest selections will all be ½ point spreads. After eligible games are posted, contestants may submit their selections at any time, as long as there are at least eight (8) games remaining to start.
- During each week of play, contestants must submit their weekly selections through a participating Full-Service Sportsbook kiosk in the state of Nevada or at a select participating Full-Service Sportsbook in the state of Nevada. There are no exceptions. For a full list of participating Full-Service locations visit www.williamhill.us or www.williamhill.us/college-contest-locations.
- Games must be played on the date originally scheduled or by the following day. In the event a game is postponed/canceled beyond the following day, the game will be declared as “no action” and will not count towards season standings. For example, if one (1) of the eight (8) selected games is postponed/canceled beyond the following day, the game will be declared as “no action” and will not count towards season standings. In the event a selected game is forfeited, the game will be declared as “no action” and will not count towards season standings.
- Tickets generated from the wagering system are used to determine winners and losers. Contestants must verify their ticket before leaving the participating locations kiosk or Sportsbook. Once selections have been submitted and the contestant leaves the kiosk or Sportsbook, tickets cannot be changed or voided. Any entry submitted with the wrong contestant number is disqualified for that week and is awarded zero (0) wins for that week. It is the sole responsibility of the contestant to provide and maintain their contestant number.
- $1,000,000 in guaranteed cash prizes. In the event of more than $1,000,000 in entry fees are collected, all money collected from additional entry fees will be added to the total prize pool.
- In the event of a tie for any of the Season Prizes, the total of those prizes will be split equally among all tied contestants. For example, (i) if two (2) contestants tie for the 1st Place Prize, then the 1st Place Prize and 2nd Place Prize will be equally split between the two (2) contestants and the contestant(s) with the next most correct selections will be paid 3rd Place Prize or (ii) if three (3) or more contestants tie for the 1st Place Prize, then the 1st Place Prize, 2nd Place Prize and 3rd Place Prize, etc. will be equally split among the winning contestants.
- A minimum of eight (8) College Football Pick’em Contest weeks must be completed prior to Sunday, December 26, 2021 to declare official winners. In the event a minimum of eight (8) College Football Pick’em Contest weeks are not completed prior to Sunday, December 26, 2021 (“Official Deadline”), all entries will be voided and refunded. If refunds are to be given, refunds will take 7-15 days to process from the Official Deadline.
- By participating in this contest, contestants agree to the rules.
- Prize payouts will be made available 48 hours after official results have been posted.
- Full standings will be updated and displayed each week at williamhill.us.
- Winning tickets are non-transferable. A valid photo ID must be presented in person to claim prizes.
- All prizes must be redeemed by Saturday, April 30, 2022. No exceptions, unless otherwise stated in these rules. Uncollected prizes are void and become property of William Hill.
- Winners will be subject to IRS reporting of winnings based on applicable laws and IRS regulations. Contestants who refuse to provide their tax identification number when required will not be allowed to collect their winnings.
- William Hill management reserves all rights, including the right to make changes to the contest rules and format or cancel the contest at any time.
- All William Hill House Rules and Regulations apply to the contest unless otherwise noted, which are available at williamhill.us, any participating Full- Service Sportsbook, or on the participating locations Sports Betting Kiosk.
- Employees of William Hill and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in the contest.
- All winners grant William Hill the right to take and utilize all photographs taken of them and to use their name in connection with the contest for any publicity, promotional or advertising purposes in any media without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. Winners release William Hill, its employees and officers of any liability in connection with such use.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the contest are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Contestants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the contest at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the contest period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this contest lie solely with William Hill, whose decisions are final.
- William Hill may disqualify any contestant from receiving a bonus based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct, whether or not related to this contest.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the contest and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alterations of, entry materials, for technical, hardware, software, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a contestant’s ability to participate in the contest.
- If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the contest will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill management in a manner deemed by them to be fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the patron is not satisfied with the result of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- For questions or any other information regarding the contest, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
- Terms and Conditions apply. 21+ only. When the Fun Stops Call 1-800-522-4700 or Visit NevadaCouncil.org