CONTEST IS NOW COMPLETE: ONE WINNER AT 18-2 WON $32,980
WILLIAM HILL BRINGS BACK THE “20/20 COLLEGE BOWL CHALLENGE” FOR AN EIGHTH SEASON (NEVADA ONLY)
$20,000 in guaranteed prize money up for grabs; $100,000 perfect score bonus
Back this bowl season for the eighth year is the 20/20 College Bowl Challenge – the first contest of its kind in Nevada – with a guaranteed prize pool of $20,000. Contest is only for Nevada.
Each entry costs $20, and players will select 20 games from the bowl season slate, picking the winner against the designated point spread. The contest card will be available on the William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports App and at all William Hill books throughout Nevada on Thursday, December 12th, with no limit placed on entries per customer. Entries can be submitted at any time until 1:00 p.m (pending time changes) on Saturday, December 28th.
The winner-take-all format will pay out a $20,000 guaranteed grand prize to the entry that selects the most correct games against the spread. If the total amount of entry fees collected exceeds $20,000, then 70% of the additional entry fees will be added to the grand prize money.
As an added bonus, William Hill is offering a $100,000 bonus if the winner can land a perfect 20-for-20 card.
- There is a $20 fee per entry. There is no limit to the number of entries a contestant may purchase. Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable. Contestants must be at least 21 years of age at date of entry.
- Contestants must be in good standing with William Hill to enter the Contest and must remain in good standing for the duration of the Contest to be eligible for any prizes.
- The Contest involves selecting 20 college bowl games against the point spread from a list of games designated by William Hill. Contest selections must be made before 1:00 P.M. PT on Saturday, December 28, 2019 (pending time changes), after which there will be less than 20 available game selections and the Contest will be closed for entries.
- The 20/20 College Bowl Challenge is available on the William Hill Nevada Mobile Sports app and at all William Hill Nevada Sports Book locations.
- Tickets generated from the William Hill wagering system are used to determine winners and losers. Contestants must verify and check their ticket before leaving the sports book window or kiosk. Once selections have been submitted and the contestant leaves the sports book window or kiosk, tickets cannot be changed or voided.
- The Grand Prize is a minimum of $20,000. The Grand Prize will be awarded to the contestant who picked the most winning games of the 20 college bowl games selected (most winners). If the total amount of entry fees collected exceeds $20,000, then 70% of the additional paid entry fees will be added to the prize money (the “Grand Prize”).
- To qualify for the Grand Prize, contestants must submit selections for exactly 20 games with selections clearly marked.
- In the event of a tie for the Grand Prize, the prize money will be divided equally among all entries involved in the tie.
- A bonus of $100,000 will be paid only if the contest winner has a perfect score of 20 wins (“Perfect Card Bonus”). In the event there are multiple entries with 20 wins, the Perfect Card Bonus will be divided equally among all entries with 20 wins.
- All William Hill designated college bowl games must be played within seven (7) days of the originally scheduled date of action. In the event a college bowl game is postponed or canceled beyond the seven (7) days, the game will be declared a loss towards the Grand Prize and the Perfect Card Bonus.
- Winning tickets are non-transferable. Winners must present a valid photo I.D. in person to claim prizes.
- All prizes must be redeemed by Friday, May 1, 2020. No Exceptions. Uncollected prizes will be deemed forfeited to William Hill.
- Winners will be subject to IRS reporting of winnings based on applicable laws and IRS regulations. Contestants who refuse to provide their tax identification number when required will not be allowed to collect their winnings.
- William Hill management reserves all rights, including the right to make changes to the contest rules and format or cancel the Contest at any time.
- All William Hill House Rules and Regulations apply to the Contest unless otherwise noted, which are available at www.williamhill.us or any Full-Service William Hill Sports Book.
- Employees of William Hill and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in the Contest.
- All winners grant William Hill the right to take and utilize any or all photographs taken of them or information secured from them, including their name and likeness, in connection with the Contest for any publicity, promotional or advertising purposes in any media without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. Winners release William Hill, its employees and officers of any liability in connection with such use.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Contest are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Contestants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- By participating in this Contest, contestants agree to comply with all rules contained herein.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the rules of the Contest period due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Contest lie solely with William Hill, whose decisions are final.
- William Hill may disqualify any contestant from receiving a bonus based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct, whether related to this Contest.
- The William Hill accounting department will review the Patron Account Adjustment report for bonus adjustments in accordance with 13:69O-1.9.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Contest and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Contest, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alterations of, entry materials, for technical, hardware, software, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a contestant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
- If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the Contest will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- Where a situation arises, which is not covered by these Official Rules, William Hill shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Contest and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill management in a manner deemed by them to be fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the contestant is not satisfied with the result of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- For questions or any other information regarding the Contest, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
- Must be 21 or older to gamble. When the Fun Stops. Stop. 1-800-522-4700 or visit NevadaCouncil.org