Place a bet on any of the four Washington Capitals pre-season games during the Offer Period for a chance to win two tickets to one regular season home game!
Only valid for wagering available within the Commonwealth of District of Columbia, via the retail sportsbook and the DC mobile app
Wagers on the Washington Capitals Pre-Season Game(s) must be placed by October 8, 2021.
- The Washington Capitals® Game Tickets Giveaway Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all eligible Caesars Rewards® members who remain in good standing during the entire duration of the Offer Period. Promotion is subject to the Caesars Rewards and Mobile App Rules and Regulations (www.CaesarsRewards.com/Rules), which are incorporated herein by this reference.
- The “Offer Period” for the Promotion is 12:00AM ET Friday, October 1, 2021, through 11:59PM ET on Friday, October 8, 2021.
- As used herein, “Caesars” means American Wagering, Inc. Caesars is the sponsor and administrator of this Promotion.
- To be eligible to participate in this Promotion, each participant (“Participant”) must:
a. be 18 or older.
b. be physically present in the Commonwealth where sports wagering is legal and Caesars is duly licensed, permitted or authorized to operate including, without limitation, the District of Columbia when wagering.
c. place a wager on a 2021 Capitals Pre-Season game which include:
i. October 2, 2021: Washington Capitals vs. Philadelphia Flyers
ii. October 4, 2021: Washington Capitals vs. New Jersey Devils
iii. October 6, 2021: Washington Capitals vs. Boston Bruins
iv. October 8, 2021: Philadelphia Flyers vs. Washington Capitals
d. have a Caesars Sportsbook Mobile or Online Account in which Caesars Rewards is activated (“Caesars Account”).
i. Opening a Caesars Account and activating Caesars Rewards is free.
- To participate in this promotion, Participants must make a wager on the Caesars Sportsbook Mobile App or by visiting any District of Columbia retail location and use their Caesars Rewards card. Any wagers on the Washington Capitals Pre-Season Game(s) must be placed by October 8, 2021.
- If a Participant places any qualifying wager on any of the four Washington Capitals pre-season games during the Offer Period, they will be entered into a lottery for a chance to win two tickets to one regular season home game during the months of October and November of 2021 (approximate retail value: $184.83 per seat per game). These include:
a. October 13, 2021: New York Rangers vs. Washington Capitals
b. October 16, 2021: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Washington Capitals
c. October 19, 2021: Colorado Avalanche vs. Washington Capitals
d. October 23, 2021: Calgary Flames vs. Washington Capitals
e. October 27, 2021: Detroit Red Wings vs. Washington Capitals
f. October 29, 2021: Arizona Coyotes vs. Washington Capitals
g. November 6, 2021: Philadelphia Flyers vs. Washington Capitals
h. November 8, 2021: Buffalo Sabres vs. Washington Capitals
i. November 14, 2021: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Washington Capitals
j. November 24, 2021: Montreal Canadiens vs. Washington Capitals
k. November 26, 2021: Florida Panthers vs. Washington Capitals
- Participants must place wagers only on Washington Capitals 2021 pre-season games that also settle during the Offer Period.
- Maximum of one entry per Participant during the Offer Period.
- Bonus Abuse / Fraud: Participants who engage in fraudulent activity, bonus abuse or inappropriate play, can have their prize voided or withheld, be excluded from future bonuses or awards, and/or have their Caesars Account locked at the discretion of Caesars. These activities include, but are not limited to:
a. Multiple/grouped accounts linked by device/static IP/cashier/location and betting exploitatively.
- Prize winner will be notified by email. Prize winner will be announced publicly on or before October 12, 2021.
- There is no rollover or wagering requirements on any winnings earned from the Game Tickets Giveaway offer.
- This Promotion is only valid for wagering available within the Commonwealth of District of Columbia, via the retail sportsbook and the DC mobile app.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Participants consent and agree to allow Caesars the unconditional use of their name, voice, likeness and story for any promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or approval.
- Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- Caesars reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the Promotion, for any reason, with or without notice, at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
- Caesars reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Caesars whose decisions are final.
- Caesars may disqualify any Participant based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
- Caesars is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- Caesars is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Caesars, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Caesars which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Caesars reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Caesars reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the Promotion will be retained for recordkeeping purposes in accordance with local legal and regulatory requirements.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the rules.
- Individuals who are excluded from online wagering, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
- For questions or any other information regarding the Promotion, contact Caesars Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
- Wagering will not be accepted on “Prohibited Wagers” as defined by the DC Office of Lottery and Gaming Sports Wagering Rules Section 2126, and no such wagers will be included in the Promotion.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by Caesars Management and that decision shall be final and binding on all Participants. If the Participant is not satisfied with the results of Caesars’ decision, the Participant will have the option to seek resolution with the DC Office of Lottery and Gaming.
- This Promotion is subject to Caesars’ Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions, General Terms of Service, and House Rules.
- Must be 18 or older to gamble. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800 522-4700.