WILLIAM HILL BREEDERS’ CUP ZIP- UP FLEECE PLAY & EARN
Friday, November 6, 2020 – Saturday, November 7, 2020 (PROMOTION IS NO LONGER VALID. Please refer to the fleece website to fill out your completed fleece form)
- The William Hill Race & Sports Book (“William Hill”) Breeders’ Cup Zip-Up Fleece Play & Earn promotion (“Promotion”) will take place between 8:00am P.T. on Friday, November 6, 2020 through 6:00pm P.T. on Saturday, November 7, 2020 (“Promotion Period”) at the following participating William Hill Race Book locations: Arizona Charlie’s Decatur, Avi Resort & Casino, Aquarius Laughlin, Bally’s Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Cosmopolitan, Edgewater Hotel & Casino, Flamingo Las Vegas, Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, Jerry’s Nugget, Harrah’s Las Vegas, Harrah’s Laughlin, Harvey’s Lake Tahoe, M Resort, MontBleu Resort & Casino, Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Plaza Hotel & Casino, Primm Valley Resort & Casino, Riverside Resort & Casino, Silver Legacy Resort & Casino, Silverton Hotel & Casino, Stratosphere Hotel Casino SkyPod, The Linq Hotel + Experience, and the Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
- To be eligible, all participants must be 21 or older and be a William Hill Rewards Club Member (“Member”).
- During the Promotion Period, the Member will receive one (1) promotion point for every $1 in Pari-Mutuel wagers placed at any of the above participating William Hill locations.
- To receive a William Hill Zip-Up Fleece, the Member must earn a minimum of 500 promotion points during the Promotion Period.
- Once the Member has earned the necessary 500 promotion points, the Member will be required to go online to www.williamhill.us/fleece to complete the Fleece request form before Monday, November 16, 2020. The Member will be required to enter the following information:
- William Hill Rewards Club Account Number, First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone Number, Email Address, Zip-Up Fleece Size, and William Hill Pickup Location.
- Members will be sent a delivery email once their William Hill zip-up fleece has arrived at their selected William Hill pickup location. In the event the email is bounced back, that Member will receive a phone call.
- Estimated delivery time from the completion of the fleece request form is 2-4 weeks.
- William Hill Zip-Up Fleeces are available for pickup at the participating Race Books listed above and in some cases, William Hill will ship them.
- Limit one (1) William Hill Zip-Up Fleece per Member.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Participants agree to allow William Hill the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent.
- Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- William Hill reserves the right to change the rules and the times of the Promotion due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decisions are final.
- William Hill reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any points already awarded.
- William Hill may disqualify any participant from receiving any points based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to the rules.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management in a manner deemed fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all participants. If the patron is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- For questions or any other information regarding the Promotion, contact William Hill Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When the Fun Stops Call 1-800-522-4700 or Visit NevadaCouncil.org.