On Saturday, May 5th receive an official Kentucky Derby souvenir glass when you place a minimum wager of $20 on the 2018 Kentucky Derby.
Limit one souvenir glass per customer, while supplies last.
Participating Nevada Locations:
Southern Nevada: AVI, Edgewater, Hooters, Pahrump Nugget, Plaza, Primm Valley, Railroad Pass, Riverside, Silver Sevens, & SLS.
Northern Nevada: Boomtown, Carson Nugget, Cactus Pete’s, Casino Fandango, Club Cal Neva, Circus Circus, C.O.D. Casino, Grand Sierra Resort, Gold Dust West Elko, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe, MontBleu, Red Lion Elko, Silver Legacy, Tamarack Junction, Winnemucca Inn, & Wendover Nugget
WILLIAM HILL KENTUCKY DERBY GLASS GIVEAWAY
Saturday, May 5th, 2018
- While supplies last, the William Hill Kentucky Derby Glass Giveaway (“Promotion”) will take place on Saturday, May 5, 2018 at the following participating William Hill Race & Sports Book locations: Avi, Boomtown Casino, COD Casino, Cactus Pete’s, Casino Fandango, Circus Circus Reno, Club Cal Neva, Edgewater, Grand Sierra Resort, Gold Dust West Elko, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe, Hooters Casino, MontBleu, Pahrump Nugget, Plaza Hotel and Casino, Primm Valley Resort, Railroad Pass, Red Lion, Riverside, Silver Legacy Resort, Silver Sevens, SLS, Tamarack Junction, Wendover Nugget, and Winnemucca Inn.
- To be eligible, all participants must be 21 or older and be a William Hill Rewards Club Member.
- Beginning at 8:00am PST on Saturday, May 5, 2018, William Hill Rewards Club Members who places a minimum wager of $20.00 (“eligible participants”) on the 2018 Kentucky Derby at participating William Hill Race & Sports Book locations, will receive an official Kentucky Derby souvenir glass.
- To receive a Kentucky Derby souvenir glass, eligible participants must present the following items to a William Hill employee at participating locations:
- Valid Photo ID
- William Hill Rewards Club Member
- A minimum of $20.00 in 2018 Kentucky Derby betting receipts (receipts must include the matching William Hill Rewards Club number)
- The Kentucky Derby souvenir glasses are available while supplies last. In the event that all Kentucky Derby souvenir glasses are given away at the participating William Hill Race & Sports Book location, no rain checks or substitute gifts will be issued.
- Limit one (1) Kentucky Derby souvenir glass per William Hill Rewards Club member.
- William Hill reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the Promotion at any time without notice. Other restrictions may also apply.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with William Hill whose decisions are final.
- William Hill may disqualify any participant from receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
- William Hill is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that their William Hill Rewards Club card is swiped before wagering with a ticket writer or on a self-betting terminal.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- William Hill is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by William Hill, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of William Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, William Hill reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, William Hill reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the Promotion will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to the rules.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill Management in a manner deemed fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all participants. If the patron is not satisfied with the results of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.