CONTEST REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Returning for the 2017 season is the William Hill College Pick ’em contest -Nevada’s premier college football handicapping contest!
The contest costs $500 to enter, and each player can have up to 4 entries. Each week, pick seven college football games against the spread off of a designated menu of 25 eligible games for chance at a $75,000 Season Grand Prize. Win the Season Grand Prize and select 49 winners or more to receive a $25,000 Bonus Prize.
Contest runs Friday, September 8, 2017 – Saturday, November 11, 2017
Registration starts Saturday, July 1, 2017.
CONTEST ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER 8:00AM PT ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2017
Pick 7 winners each week against the spread
$500 season entry fee – 10 weeks
$75,000 in guaranteed cash prizes!
Win the Season Grand Prize plus pick 49 winners or more to receive a $25,000 bonus!
- There is a five hundred ($500) fee per entry. Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable. Contestants must be at least 21 years of age at date of entry. Contestants must present a valid photo I.D. and must have a William Hill Rewards Club Account or have a William Hill Wagering Account to enter the contest. Membership is free.
- Accounts must be in good standing to enter the contest and for the duration of the contest to be eligible for any prizes.
- There is a maximum of four (4) entries allowed per person. Purchasing more than four (4) entries will result in disqualification from the contest.
- Members will not be able to purchase late entries.
- The contest involves selecting seven (7) College Football games against the spread each week for ten (10) weeks (Friday, September 8, 2017 – Saturday, November 11, 2017) of the College Football season from a list of twenty-five (25) eligible games designated by William Hill. Contest selections will all be ½ point spreads. After eligible games are posted, Contestants may submit their selections at any time as long as there are at least seven (7) games remaining to start.
- Weekly selections must be submitted through a William Hill Sports Book Kiosk every week of play. There are no exceptions.
- Games must be played on the date originally scheduled or by the following day. In the event a game is postponed/canceled beyond the following day, the game will be declared no action and will not count towards season standings.
- Tickets generated from the wagering system are used to determine winners and losers. Check your ticket before leaving the kiosk. Once selections have been submitted and the contestant leaves the kiosk, tickets cannot be changed or voided. Any entry submitted with the wrong contestant number is disqualified for that week and is awarded zero wins for that week. It is the sole responsibility of the contestant to provide and maintain their contestant number.
- In the event more than $75,000 in entry fees are collected, all money collected from additional entry fees will be added to the total prize pool.
- In the event of a tie for any of the Season Prizes or Bonus Prize, total for those prizes will be split equally among all tied contestants. For example, (i) if two contestants tie for the Grand Prize, then the Grand Prize and 2nd Prize will be equally split between the two contestants and the person(s) with the next most correct selections will be paid 3rd Place Prize or (ii) if three or more contestants tie for the Grand Prize, then the Grand Prize, 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize will be equally split among the winning contestants.
- Prize payouts will be made available 48 hours after official results have been posted.
- Full standings will be updated and displayed each week at www.williamhill.us.
- Winning tickets are non-transferable. A valid photo ID must be presented in person to claim prizes.
- All prizes must be redeemed by February 28, 2018. No exceptions, unless otherwise stated in these rules. Uncollected prizes are void and become property of William Hill.
- Winners will be subject to IRS reporting of winnings based on applicable laws and IRS regulations. Contestants who refuse to provide their tax identification number when required will not be allowed to collect their winnings.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill management in a manner deemed by them to be fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the patron is not satisfied with the result of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- William Hill management reserves all rights, including the right to make changes to the contest rules and format or cancel the contest at any time.
- All William Hill House Rules and Regulations apply to the contest unless otherwise noted, which are available at williamhill.us, any Full-Service William Hill Sports Book, or on the William Hill Sports Betting Kiosk.
- Employees of William Hill and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in the contest.
- All winners grant William Hill the right to take and utilize all photographs taken of them and to use their name in connection with the contest for any publicity, promotional or advertising purposes in any media without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. Winners release William Hill, its employees and officers of any liability in connection with such use.
- For questions or any other information regarding the contest, contact William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.