WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!
Total Contestants – 1,173
Total Eliminated – 1,172
Total Still Alive – 1
Total With 0 Losses – 0
Total With 1 Loss – 0
Total with 2 losses – 1
New to William Hill’s 2013 football contest menu is the pro football Three ‘N Out, which follows in the footsteps of the popular Three ‘N Out March Madness basketball contest!
The contest costs $25 to enter, and each player can have up to 5 entries. Each week, pick one pro football side or total from any Thursday, Sunday or Monday game. If your pick wins, the entry moves on to the next week. After three losses, the entry is eliminated. The survivor-style contest will pay out a guaranteed $50,000 cash Grand Prize at the end, and with up to 5 entries allowed per player, you can give yourself as many as 15 lifelines during the 17-week pro football season!
Three ‘N Out contest entries include membership in the William Hill Rewards Club. Rewards Club membership earns players special offers, including comps and free sports wagers.
Check this page each week for updated season standings.
1. The entry fee is $25. A maximum of five (5) entries are allowed per person. Any contestant with more than five entries will be disqualified.
2. The deadline for entry is Saturday, September 7, 2013, at the end of the sports book’s business day.
3. All contestants must be at least 21 years old. Contestants must be a William Hill Rewards Club member to enter the contest.
4. Three ‘N Out elimination contest requires the contestant to choose one (1) selection, which may include a game or the game total from the menu of games each week during the 2013 season from the designated Three ‘N Out contest lines. There will not be any ties, due to all point spreads being half-points.
5. Three ‘N Out is an elimination-style contest where contestants will be eliminated after losing three (3) weekly selections. The winner will be determined when all but one of the contestants have been eliminated. If all remaining contestants are eliminated on the same day the contest will be considered over and the prize money will be equally split amongst the final contestants that are eliminated.
6. Three ‘N Out will consist of a maximum of 17 contest weeks from Thursday, September 5, 2013 through Sunday, December 29, 2013. If after the final regular season game on December 29, 2013 there is more than one remaining contestant, the prizes will be paid as follows:
If the contestant with the least amount of losses has zero (0) losses, then:
- Contestant(s) with 0 losses will receive 70% of the prize pool.
- Contestant(s) with 1 loss will receive 20% of the prize pool.
- Contestant(s) with 2 losses will receive 10% of the prize pool
If the contestant with the least amount of losses has one (1) loss, then:
- Contestant(s) with 1 loss will receive 70% of the prize pool.
- Contestant(s) with 2 losses will receive 30% of the prize pool.
If the contestant with the least amount of losses has 2 losses, then:
- Contestant(s) with 2 losses will receive 100% of the prize pool.
Any prize level with more than one contestant will have the prize money equally split among contestants at that level.
7. William Hill will pay out 100% of paid entry fees to the winner(s). The total prize money guaranteed to be paid out will be at least $50,000. Actual cash prize(s) will be dependent on the number of paid contestants, as all entry fees collected beyond the guaranteed prize pot will be added to the payout pool.
8. Contestants must submit their weekly selections to any William Hill Race & Sports Book location – including kiosks – by the scheduled kickoff of the game the contestant is selecting. Any contestant who fails to submit a weekly selection will receive a loss for that week’s selection. Only one selection is accepted per contestant ID per week.
9. It is the contestant’s responsibility to correctly fill out and turn in their weekly selection. The contestant will receive a computer-generated ticket. Only the selection on the computer-generated ticket will be valid as the official selection. The card marked by the contestant that produces the contest ticket is not valid in determining if the weekly selection is a winner or loser.
10. Any individual entry submitted with the wrong contestant number will be disqualified for that week and will be awarded a loss for that week’s selections. It is the sole responsibility of the contestant to provide and maintain their contestant number.
11. All winners of a prize will be required to provide photo ID in person. Winners will be subject to IRS reporting of winnings based on applicable laws and IRS regulations. Contestants who refuse to provide their tax identification number when required will not be allowed to collect their winnings.
12. All prizes must be redeemed by February 28, 2014; no exceptions. Uncollected prizes will be deemed forfeited and become property of William Hill.
13. All winners grant William Hill the right to take and utilize any photographs taken of them and to use their name in connection with the contest for any publicity, promotional or advertising purposes in any media without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. Winners release William Hill, its employees and officers of any liability in connection with such use.
14. Standings will be updated and displayed each week during the contest at www.williamhill.us.
15. After the final winner(s) is determined, there will be a two-day verification period. If there are no objections made by the end of this period, the contest results will be declared official and the winner(s) will be paid.
16. Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill management in a manner deemed by them to be fair to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all contestants. If the patron is not satisfied with the result of William Hill’s decision, they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
17. All William Hill House Rules and Regulations apply to the contest unless otherwise noted.
18. William Hill management reserves all rights, including the right to make changes to the contest rules and format or cancel the contest at any time.
19. Entry fees will not be refunded other than for cancellation of the contest. Entries are non-transferable.
20. Employees of William Hill and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in the contest.
21. If you have questions regarding the contest, feel free to contact William Hill’s Customer Support department at (855) 754-1200.